• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone here have Action 1?

79 posts in this topic

IMG_0775.jpg

WOW! Is this yours?

I'm not an Action collector but I would love to know who this belongs to, when it was slabbed, how much it last traded hands for if possible, and what would it potentially go for today at auction?

Of course not you silly goose!!! (: It's Peter Lutrario's. He is the king of Superman and Batman comics and memorbilla.

CC

BangZoom must have one though he's never shown it.

I believe he said he didn't have one; he only has Det 27, Adventure 40, All American 16, Batman 1, and Superman 1 ;)

lol

Greetings all.

there are a number of Board members who have an Action 1.

Jon Berk, Centaurman, eric Roberts just to name a few. There are more.

the collecteron (or someting like that) posted one not too long ago....as does ACME that has the charlie sheen 6.5 restored copy...

destroyer has one too...

I believe he said he didn't have one; he only has Det 27, Adventure 40, All American 16, Batman 1, and Superman 1 ;)

He only has....what kind of collection do you call that. Without the Action 1, that collection is second rate.

He only has....what kind of collection do you call that. Without the Action 1, that collection is second rate.

the way I remember his thread is that he DOES have one but that he hasn't taken pics of it. tth2 had put a bit of a scare into him about posting big scans after he posted the AA16 scan.

the way I remember his thread is that he DOES have one but that he hasn't taken pics of it. tth2 had put a bit of a scare into him about posting big scans after he posted the AA16 scan.

naturally, will let BZ chime in, but I believe he posted that he does NOT have one...

rick

naturally, will let BZ chime in, but I believe he posted that he does NOT have one...

rick

That's the way I understood it as well Rick. (thumbs u

rick

I guess that means us "old" guys have a little left in the ole memory tank, huh :)

rick

I guess that means us "old" guys have a little left in the ole memory tank, huh :)

At 42 years old ??????????????????

rick

I think he said that there was no Action 1 in the original owner collection he bought, but I don't think he ever denied or confirmed whether or not he had aquired one from elsewhere.... but I could be misremembering. hm

I think he said that there was no Action 1 in the original owner collection he bought, but I don't think he ever denied or confirmed whether or not he had aquired one from elsewhere.... but I could be misremembering. hm

At any rate, the magic cabinet does not show one ... but the other books :luhv:

ComicsCabinetGA.jpg