• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classics Illustarted Help

14 posts in this topic

Chuckles to the rescue!

Link

:acclaim:

Thanks for the link. But the cover I wanted to see has a piece ripped off the cover so I can't see the difference.

You must have been looking through the VF copies. Try the NM ones. :gossip:

I tried there already. They only have 1 cover for each issue.

The GCD lists the first editions 1-34 as Classic Comics. The later editions of 23 (after the 2nd edition obviously) are under Classics Illustrated. I can send you a scan of the first edition but it is in the GCD and the difference is the HRN, the price ($0.10) and the title "Classic Comics". I don't see much difference in the covers on any of the editions. What are you looking for?

bb

I tried there already. They only have 1 cover for each issue.

The GCD lists the first editions 1-34 as Classic Comics. The later editions of 23 (after the 2nd edition obviously) are under Classics Illustrated. I can send you a scan of the first edition but it is in the GCD and the difference is the HRN, the price ($0.10) and the title "Classic Comics". I don't see much difference in the covers on any of the editions. What are you looking for?

bb

I am looking for Oliver Twist 2A HRN 30 cover (Printers Union Logo On Cover)

I am looking for Oliver Twist 2A HRN 30 cover

ultra rare greek version has what looks like it could be a printer's union logo (shrug)

2ijr9c9.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-MOST-RARE-GREEK-CLASSIC-ILLUSTRATED-OLIVER-TWIST_W0QQitemZ250169073004QQihZ015QQcategoryZ14006QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247#ebayphotohosting