• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the incredible thud

57 posts in this topic

I thought it was excellent as well. Not as good as IM but leagues better than the first. Norton was excellent as Banner, was much more sympathetic (giving nods to the TV character) than Bana. I likd Roth as well, seeing the progession of his character.

shockingly, the second time around no one wanted to see it either.

Care to elaborate?

Content please. Otherwise you waste a perfectly good post.

Assuming you are referring to the current movie release, The Incredible Hulk, then your pseudo critique of the film is way off. I thought the movie was great. It was well paced and each time the Hulk was on screen I would almost tense up at the potential power he displayed. He did not have to do anything for me to know he was an awesome force.

I liked it.

shockingly, the second time around no one wanted to see it either.

Care to elaborate?

Content please. Otherwise you waste a perfectly good post.

Assuming you are referring to the current movie release, The Incredible Hulk, then your pseudo critique of the film is way off. I thought the movie was great. It was well paced and each time the Hulk was on screen I would almost tense up at the potential power he displayed. He did not have to do anything for me to know he was an awesome force.

I liked it.

Well said. And a great film ! Waaaaaay better then the last POS.

Saw it a couple hours ago. Sold B grade movie. Not nearly as good as Iron Man but still one of the better movies out this year. Good plot and great fight scenes.

I really enjoyed all the Brazil stuff, but I'm a little tired of of films whose climax entails two CGI characters beating the cr@p out of each other.

Thats cool.

What I like about comics, especailly Hulk books, is when two characters/creatures/monsters beat the cr@p out of each other the entire time.

I used to love Ultraman. Man in suit, CGI, cartoon, watteva.

If this movie is nothing but Hulk Smash, I'll be happy. Smash is best when it's the army or another creature --- when it comes to the Hulk.

Just got back from seeing it for a second time (we took our 2 1/2 year old this time - she LOVES the Hulk..lol) and found that I actually liked it even more this time.

I don't know why...could be cause I rewatched the 2003 version the other night and I am now much more impressed with the CGI and fights than I initially was in this new version.

Definately excited for more pieces leading up to the Avengers movie to be put into place too.

I really enjoyed all the Brazil stuff, but I'm a little tired of of films whose climax entails two CGI characters beating the cr@p out of each other.

I loved the Brazil stuff. Fantastic.

I thought the movie was very poorly written with lots of holes.

SPOILER IN WHITE TYPE HIGHLIGHT TO READ IT>

I thought the ending was very lame. Abomination just lies there after Hulk beats him up? Tim Roth had drive throughout the entire movie like no other character. Why would he not get up and fight again? And yeah, the chains would hold up. Sure.

The movie was basically a platform for the fight scene which was cool by me. I pay my $12 or whatever it is to get excited..pounding, yelling etc. That's fine. Too bad Marvel did the CGI so poorly. It sucked balls.

I did find the CGI to get better towards the end of the movie. I wonder if they put more money into effects the end of the movie (and less into the middle of the movie) so people could walk away remember something good? That's what it seemed like to me.

My favorite part was Tim Roth. As far as I'm concerned that was the best part of the movie. A few reasons...

1) decent character development

2) a preview of what Captain America would be like...superhuman but still human

3) a person with tons of drive and determination. Challenging the hulk like that without any back up? Ballsy.

I can't wait to see them do Cap. I just superimposed Cap onto Tim Roth's actions during his first and second hit of the serum and got excited!

Did anyone catch where Banner ended up at the end of the Movie?

B.C. Canada...here comes Wolverine!

:headbang: