• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Bored waiting to board my flight from NY to Vegas...

35 posts in this topic

Never been to Vegas before. I'll be in town until Wednesday :banana:

Great place to walk around and see the sights. Check out the yellow pages for a LCS with one of the greatest ads ever. 3 time no prize winner and member of the MMMS. Great guy to talk to but had nothing interesting.

hm Any pawn shops in town...lol

I wonder if people actually pawn funny books when they get gambling fever. :smirk:

I usually think of desperation, euphoria, addiction, regret, adrenaline, joy, and insanity when I think of gambling fever. Wait, that's a good description of these boards. :kidaround:

hm Any pawn shops in town...lol

I wonder if people actually pawn funny books when they get gambling fever. :smirk:

Yes it has happened..

CAL who has Vegas connections

there is a pretty cool (but outrageously expensive) shop in the mall attached to ceasars... they have all kind of neat movie/tv/comic related items and made displays...forget the name, but you can't miss it...$79K for a superman costume, they had mego WGSH, SW toys, Comics Books (in frames with actors signed photo's that have nothing to do with the comic, but cool none the less) etc

Thanks (thumbs u

Any cool comic shops in the area?? I'm in Henderson.

The best "comic" shop left in Vegas is Cosmic Comics. (Some say the only decent one left) :sumo:

Not far from henderson.

It is at the corner of Pecos and Tropicana.

It is on the Northwest Corner.

Owners name is Jim. :headbang: Great comic guy.

And all around decent human. (thumbs u

Thanks (thumbs u

Any cool comic shops in the area?? I'm in Henderson.

Henderson! I live in Henderson. No good comic shops there though except Cosmic. But hey you gonna have any free time?

I've been swamped with back to back meetings...:frustrated:

I should have some free time this evening :) I have still to go to the strip lol