• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee rushed to hospital?

15 posts in this topic

At the Frank and Sons Collectibles signing on Saturday after 55 minutes of signing, they announced Stan was going to take a short break and would return shortly. Later they announced Stan had left the building and was possibly being taken to the hospital from being overheated.........as he left the building he seemed in great spirits as he stopped to shake my hand after I expressed "you are the man Stan ! " He replied as he shook my hand, "Yes I am ! " with a big smile on his face. Hope he's doing ok.

he stopped to shake my hand after I expressed "you are the man Stan ! " He replied as he shook my hand, "Yes I am ! " with a big smile on his face

Yeah...I think he is gonna be ok hm

wow i hope he is fine

god it would be awful if he died

dont even want to say it

Why not just jump to conclusions instead? Maybe he just got dehydrated.

i wasnt jumping to conclusions, i was speculating.

and at his age small illnesses can be life threatening.

i was simply saying that it would be a tremendous loss to lose him

A STAN UPDATE.

Via a phone call I just received from my contact, I was informed that Stan visited his doctor today for the heat exhaustion. It has been unusually hot weather in Los Angeles over the last week. I will keep everyone posted as I continue to get updates on this matter. I ask that everyone keep Stan in their thoughts and prayers.

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics

A STAN UPDATE.

Via a phone call I just received from my contact, I was informed that Stan visited his doctor today for the heat exhaustion. It has been unusually hot weather in Los Angeles over the last week. I will keep everyone posted as I continue to get updates on this matter. I ask that everyone keep Stan in their thoughts and prayers.

Chandler Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Chandler,

PLEASE pass along all of our best thoughts and prayers for Stan. I'm sure all of us are aware of how significant the heat can be for elderly (even if he IS young at heart! ;) )

Well, I was in Beverly Hills today shopping for something nice for my wife, and I saw Stan walking down Beverly with another gentleman. Happy to report he's in good shape.

spiderman_stan_lee.jpg

I think that is sooo cool.