• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone see "Get Smart"?

49 posts in this topic

Do yourself a favor and go see "The Happening". I absolutely loved this movie. :)

CC

I think I'd rather pass a kidney stone. :eek:

That's funny, I assumed you had been passing one.

Nope. I'm this cheery every day. :foryou:

[N]owhere near the level of The Sixth Sense, and not quite as good as the subsequent Unbreakable, Signs, and The Village, but at least it suggests that the awfulness of Lady in the Water may have been an aberration.

Other than its ripe possibility for mockery, I cannot think of anything that makes the film really worthwhile.

:roflmao:

MNS is like the last turd that you keep flushing, and it just spins around the bowl, mocking you.

:frustrated:

Do yourself a favor and go see "The Happening". I absolutely loved this movie. :)

CC

Really? You're not yanking my crank, are you? I've heard so many bad things about it, plus, I was kind of in the mood for a few chuckles.

To each his own, but I loved this movie. I've seen it 3 times.

CC

SO on your second and third showings, you actually already knew what was HAPPENING... :baiting::baiting:

CC

Really? You're not yanking my crank, are you? I've heard so many bad things about it, plus, I was kind of in the mood for a few chuckles.

CC

SO on your second and third showings, you actually already knew what was HAPPENING... :baiting::baiting:

Does Walburg play Rerun or Dwayne?

CC

CC

Does Walburg play Rerun or Dwayne?

Now THERE'S a movie I would pay to see.... :wishluck:

Stay home. Read a book. Wash the car...

...and wait for Hancock.

We walked to the beach instead...it's too nice a day to sit in a movie theatre. I'm certainly looking forward to Hancock.

(thumbs u Can't beat a walk to the beach.

I think Hancock will be one of the biggest money makers of the summer.Will Smith is money in the bank.

...and wait for Hancock.

We walked to the beach instead...it's too nice a day to sit in a movie theatre. I'm certainly looking forward to Hancock.

I think Hancock will be one of the biggest money makers of the summer.Will Smith is money in the bank.

He's a terrible terrible actor. There isn't one movie he's played in that I like. That new movie coming out he plays in looks like a spoof of all of the Marvel and DC movies in theaters this Summer. Kind of like Austin Powers satire of James Bond. I'm not into films like this. puke.gif

CC

...and wait for Hancock.

He's a terrible terrible actor. There isn't one movie he's played in that I like. That new movie coming out he plays in looks like a spoof of all of the Marvel and DC movies in theaters this Summer. Kind of like Austin Powers satire of James Bond. I'm not into films like this. puke.gif

CC

I thought he did a good job in The Pursuit of Happyness.

But regardless of his acting skills he puts people in seats.

I haven't seen any trailers where Hancock is spoofing any of the Marvel movies or Batman for that matter.Maybe I missed something?

...and wait for Hancock.

CC

I haven't seen any trailers where Hancock is spoofing any of the Marvel movies or Batman for that matter.Maybe I missed something?

He is the last survivor from another planet? He's an alcoholic. He wears a costume like the X-men?

...and wait for Hancock.

CC

He is the last survivor from another planet? He's an alcoholic. He wears a costume like the X-men?

Yeah I noticed that ,but when CC wrote spoof I thought he meant like Naked Gun-Scary Movie type spoof.

...and wait for Hancock.

CC

So you don't like a superhero movie with a superhero-type character?

I saw Get Smart last Friday. It wasn't mind blowingly funny or great, but I enjoyed it a lot. There are some good bits in it. It is worth it just to see Anne Hathaway.

I'm trying to choose between Zohan and Get Smart to go see today...any recommendations or reviews?

Vince,

Get Smart for sure.I gave it a b b+.A allstar cast with Alan Arkin,Anne Hathaway,The Rock,and Steve Carral(sp).

If you liked the tv series you will like the movie.Plenty of action and a lot of laughs.

Dennis