• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMPILATION: What's your job?

496 posts in this topic

I'm the current CEO for the world renowned Chespirto Corporation. I'm also the mojo ritzy shareholder in the non-profit mental health organization CPTMM, comics please take my money.

I'm the current CEO for the world renowned Chespirto Corporation.

Importing/exporting? Latex sales?

Yes latex, but my main export is 100% unadulterated pure Awesomeness!!! :headbang:

I'm the current CEO for the world renowned Chespirto Corporation.

Importing/exporting? Latex sales?

:roflmao: Mostly importing,but he would like to focus more on the exporting. Art Vandalay works with him so you know the latex sales would never fit in with the exporting.

Truck driver/equipment operator. I have a Class A license but drive mostly Class B vehicles because my work downsized quite a bit and there are only two Class A vehicles in my yard anymore. Doesn't matter, I still get paid the same :)

Still employed, I guess I should be happy about that, making less than I did 15 years ago when I was in my 20s and had no kids, was paying $800/mo rent in Manhattan, etc. Not so thrilled about that.

I'm what you call a downwardly mobile professional.

Project Manager for an Environmental company, specializing in asbestos, lead-based paint, indoor air quality, and pretty much anything in the occupational safety and health field....also work part-time as a motorcycle roadracing school instructor teaching people how to roadrace motorcycles....