• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just got back from a midnight show WANTED! Holy jumpin shiteballs!

81 posts in this topic

I enjoyed the movie, but I find it hard to believe a 100 pound woman is an assasin :insane:

Yet you have no trouble with the fact that she can curve bullets? hm

I enjoyed the movie, but I find it hard to believe a 100 pound woman is an assasin :insane:

Is that the flick where she's driving a Viper?

Roy who has no TV.

Is that the flick where she's driving a Viper?

Roy who has no TV.

That's the one...and she bares her behind too :insane:

What a GREAT effin' movie.

MAN oh man.

Forget about and leave all pre-conceived notions at the door, including the comic book. This is just one great ride from start to finish.

Hands down, best action film I've seen in ages.

Run, don't walk to this film.

If you can forget that it's LOOSELY based on Millar's book...forget it's even called WANTED.

Let's just call this movie "AWESOME EFFIN GUN PLAY WITH ZOD, TOMB RAIDER AND THE LAST KING OF SCOTLAND."

Just go.

I just rented this movie. It was so good I think I'm going to watch it again tonite.

Man, what an action packed ride from start to finish. I was literally jaw dropped for the opening scene.

Probably THE best action movie I have ever seen.

If you haven't seen it on the big screen (and I haven't) you are going to wish you had!

R.

Just when you thought it was over...

Wanted Sequel In The Works - Still

-------------------

We have a -script that’s getting pretty good,” Platt explained. “To do a sequel when it wasn’t really set up for a sequel–one of our main characters dies in it. You don’t want to just retread a similar story, but when we get the -script to a certain bar, there will be a sequel. It’s taken a while because it’s challenging, as I said, because we lost a main, main character, so where that James McAvoy character goes now… we have good ideas though. It’s coming along.”

Marc Platt also confirmed that Marc Millar ("Kick-"), creator of the graphic novel in which the film was based on, would be involved with the sequel. “He’s always going to be involved but he’s not going to write the screenplay which is far along, as I said, but he’s always going to be involved because the tone he puts forth is so much his tone and I think the film captured that dark humor of his really well.”

-------------------

Since it has been six years...

Just when you thought it was over...

Wanted Sequel In The Works - Still

-------------------

We have a -script that’s getting pretty good,” Platt explained. “To do a sequel when it wasn’t really set up for a sequel–one of our main characters dies in it. You don’t want to just retread a similar story, but when we get the -script to a certain bar, there will be a sequel. It’s taken a while because it’s challenging, as I said, because we lost a main, main character, so where that James McAvoy character goes now… we have good ideas though. It’s coming along.”

Marc Platt also confirmed that Marc Millar ("Kick-"), creator of the graphic novel in which the film was based on, would be involved with the sequel. “He’s always going to be involved but he’s not going to write the screenplay which is far along, as I said, but he’s always going to be involved because the tone he puts forth is so much his tone and I think the film captured that dark humor of his really well.”

-------------------

Since it has been six years...

:bump:

For those that enjoyed WANTED.