• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Formal Introduction of llll - Greetings & Salutations

76 posts in this topic

Hmm. Finished runs.

Crazy woman made off with my inventory list, so I cannot be sure about this, but . . .

No. I cannot say because I'm continuously upgrading.

On the back-burner is my "Every Image Comic (NM)". I try to keep it updated.

Not much competiton there. Harder than you would think, what with variants and low-print runs.

It becomes expensive, time-consuming and a waste of space.

Luxxcorp's clone :o

It's him!

I should have known from the tone of the first post!

doh!

:hi:

Welcome to the boards vertical lines. No fair asking for the heat right off the bat. Takes all the fun out of it. Cmon, post a few that you already have. Drive up the price and then sell them to us.

Isn't signing up to shill a bannable offense?

I'll flog my books in the next Elite VCC, OK?

(BTW, I'm searching my photobucket for a good comic to be my first scanned post.)

Hello.

I collect comic books.

With the data posted here, I'm always discovering what to buy.

I buy large lots off ebay, keep what I need and sell the rest on ebay.

I'm sorry, but I cannot tell you what I collect.

I've done that before, (telling other collectors what I collect) and have, literally, paid for it.

You see, these other collerctors begin collecting what I collect and I end up in competition with them for the scarce and rare ones, (I'm working on several oddball, to you, maybe, runs) therefore driving the price up until I cannot afford them.

Please don't think I'm selfish/self-centered.

From time to time I'll post comics I deem somewhat special. Stuff that's off the radar, here. Take it from there if you are keeping track. I do.

Keep track, that is. The market is more fascinating to me than the actual comics.

I can tell you that I'm focusing on rare and scarce comics that I can afford. I'm constantly upgrading and have been for many, many years.

I don't read them.

I like the covers. If the cover is interesting I may flip through it. Basically, I like the art.

But read them? I read novels, biographies and "how-to's".

So . . . bring on the hate!

FLAME ON!

Nice speech :screwy:... meh When you having a sales thread ???(shrug)

I like pie... :cloud9:

What kind of pie? I'm a chocolate cream pie guy myself. :cloud9:

Boston Cream Pie is my fav...of course...it's really cake...but I like cake too... :cloud9:

Oh yeah? What kind of cake do you prefer? My aunt made a chocolate layer cake with whipped cream that was all kinds of awesome.

Welcome to the boards vertical lines. No fair asking for the heat right off the bat. Takes all the fun out of it. Cmon, post a few that you already have. Drive up the price and then sell them to us.

(BTW, I'm searching my photobucket for a good comic to be my first scanned post.)

Sorry you can't just join the VCC Elite. We choose you.

:gossip: You're not in either. :whistle:

Ok. We'll see.

Hello.

I collect comic books.

With the data posted here, I'm always discovering what to buy.

I buy large lots off ebay, keep what I need and sell the rest on ebay.

I'm sorry, but I cannot tell you what I collect.

I've done that before, (telling other collectors what I collect) and have, literally, paid for it.

You see, these other collerctors begin collecting what I collect and I end up in competition with them for the scarce and rare ones, (I'm working on several oddball, to you, maybe, runs) therefore driving the price up until I cannot afford them.

Please don't think I'm selfish/self-centered.

From time to time I'll post comics I deem somewhat special. Stuff that's off the radar, here. Take it from there if you are keeping track. I do.

Keep track, that is. The market is more fascinating to me than the actual comics.

I can tell you that I'm focusing on rare and scarce comics that I can afford. I'm constantly upgrading and have been for many, many years.

I don't read them.

I like the covers. If the cover is interesting I may flip through it. Basically, I like the art.

But read them? I read novels, biographies and "how-to's".

So . . . bring on the hate!

FLAME ON!

Welcome. :hi:

I collect X-Factors. You ALL hear that???

Now run over to ebay and get some :insane: