• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: So I am taking part in an auction...

16 posts in this topic

and one of the many items you can win is...ME! :/ This isn't any Ebay auction, like the one I saw recently on TV about the man in Australia who auctioned off his life for $ 330,000. This is actually a charity Bachelor and Bachelorette Auction for an organization called New Vista Community, which helps disabled people get jobs and housing, on July 11th.

To sum it up, I have gathered a number of "date items" and the winning FEMALE bidder goes out with me to these events. So far the items that have been donated are 4 tickets to see the L.A. Lakers next season at the Staples Center with Luxury Skybox seating, VIP Entrance for 6 to Pure Night Club with bottle service for the evening, and dinner at an exclusive restaurant here in Vegas.

If anyone wants to come out and support this great cause feel free to PM me and I can get you the details. By the way there will be many female dates auctioned off also. Last year dates with The Pussycat Dolls, dates with Burlesque X dancers, and with some other prominent Las Vegas females were offered.

I know I may take some flack for doing this, but like I said it's for a good cause and it'll be alot of fun. :) I hope alot of the Las Vegas board members will come out.

So what you're saying is people are bidding on tickets to great venues and events and are then forced to take you with?

Is that helping or hurting the hammer price? :kidaround:

C

So what you're saying is people are bidding on tickets to great venues and events and are then forced to take you with?

C

lol

C

Don't worry, they'll ditch his azz pronto.

"James, I'm off to the ladies room. Be right back."

See ya! :hi:

I was gona crack a joke before I read this... And it turns out what I was thinking was right... You totally blew it ! I was gunna say some funny stuff. And chicks paying for dates with comic collectors ? I always assumed the other way aroud.

I was gona crack a joke before I read this... And it turns out what I was thinking was right... You totally blew it ! I was gunna say some funny stuff. And chicks paying for dates with comic collectors ? I always assumed the other way aroud.

C

lol
I just spit my coffee all over my computer monitor when I read that. lol

Actually I can decline to go if I want to. I probably will decline unless the winner is really hot. :kidaround:

I'm looking forward to the day before the event when all the candidates get together and go out for drinks until the early morning.

C

lol

Actually I can decline to go if I want to. I probably will decline unless the winner is really hot. :kidaround:

I'm looking forward to the day before the event when all the candidates get together and go out for drinks until the early morning.

Well, all kidding aside, you deserve all of this um "Action" James, and I wish you the best of times. :headbang:

C

lol

Well, all kidding aside, you deserve all of this um "Action" James, and I wish you the best of times. :headbang:
Ah well I'm just doing this for fun and to help out a good cause. I have a colleague from work coming along. She is going to take pictures during the event so I'll post them when I have them.