• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGCworlds WW Chicago report (extended version)

87 posts in this topic

My thread is for guy/girl or girl/girl flirting only, not for your guy/guy flirting. Sheesh. Doc I saw you and Ang disappear for a bit at the Greek Town Dinner, did he give you a personal tour of Greek customs?

Jim

Chicago08023.jpg

Roy, Mike, Brad and Socratic Wonder at the Bedrock/Forum booth

Great report. I want that Flash 109 on the board. :grin:

BTW. Next time you see a chick on the subway, we need a picture. You throw that out and all you do is get us worked up.

I'm sure that wouldn't have been creepy...excuse me miss may I take your picture? I'm sure it was creepy enough that everyone didn't stop staring at her, guys and gals alike :) I was convinced that a few more stops and even my wife was going to play for the other team :)

Jim

Which one was this? The one that sat next to Greggy?

No Joey, one that was sitting beside Arex, Barb, Drew, Doc and I on the way back.

Jim

Chicago08023.jpg

BTW. Next time you see a chick on the subway, we need a picture. You throw that out and all you do is get us worked up.

I'm sure that wouldn't have been creepy...excuse me miss may I take your picture? I'm sure it was creepy enough that everyone didn't stop staring at her, guys and gals alike :) I was convinced that a few more stops and even my wife was going to play for the other team :)

Jim

No Joey, one that was sitting beside Arex, Barb, Drew, Doc and I on the way back.

Jim

(thumbs u :luhv:

Chicago08023.jpg

Jim

Jim

(thumbs u :luhv:

I was in too much pain to notice

My thread is for guy/girl or girl/girl flirting only, not for your guy/guy flirting. Sheesh. Doc I saw you and Ang disappear for a bit at the Greek Town Dinner, did he give you a personal tour of Greek customs?

Jim

0528.gif

Ang wore the bow.

Jim

0528.gif

Ang wore the bow.

:blush:

Jim

0528.gif

Ang wore the bow.

It's called a joke. :gossip:

Jim

0528.gif

Ang wore the bow.

Duh...really, Mr. Finn?

Jim

0528.gif

Ang wore the bow.

Duh...really, Mr. Finn?

confused.gif

Jim

0528.gif

Ang wore the bow.

Duh...really, Mr. Finn?

confused.gif

Huckleberry

Jim

Yeah , really !!

Hopefully this love fest will wind down by next week , and we can get back to bashing one another ............................ :whistle:

Jim

Jim,

You have to be sly. Have your buds sit in the seat in front of her. Act like a bunch of tourists, which you probably already were. Use that DSLR with a Zoom and snap a picture. She would be none the wiser unless she perused these boards.

Fridays convention activities are a relative blur as my wife decided to sleep in and left Chris and I to attack the convention floor on our own. The 1st place we headed was the Heritage booth, and picking up my win from their latest signature auction.

MyAF15.jpg

I think Chris was just excited for me as I was as somebody handed me my book and I held it for the 1st time. He snapped a picture and we headed into different directions.

(thumbs u

c4.jpg

Fridays convention activities are a relative blur as my wife decided to sleep in and left Chris and I to attack the convention floor on our own. The 1st place we headed was the Heritage booth, and picking up my win from their latest signature auction.

MyAF15.jpg

I think Chris was just excited for me as I was as somebody handed me my book and I held it for the 1st time. He snapped a picture and we headed into different directions.

(thumbs u

c4.jpg

Sweet :applause:

MyAF15.jpg

(thumbs u

c4.jpg

Sweet :applause:

Keep that book forever. That has to be the best deal in Heritage Auction history. I would have thought double your price would have still been a good deal.

MyAF15.jpg

(thumbs u

c4.jpg

A classy comic for a classy guy. :applause:

c4.jpg

You know, a smile wouldn't crack the slab. :baiting:

That's Jim being excited.... :insane:

I want to see you mad. Like you know, when you're involved in a pressing thread. :P

MyAF15.jpg

(thumbs u

c4.jpg

Guess you didn't trust me enough to have it shipped to my house :sorry: