• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's slightly different (for me) Chicago report

143 posts in this topic

Hairiest forumite that sleeps in his socks - joeypost

:roflmao:

you find that pic I took yet :baiting:

No, where did you post it?

I took it with your camera so you gotta post it.

lol

:mad: I'll check tonight. I thought the batteries went dead.

Hairiest forumite that sleeps in his socks - joeypost

:roflmao:

you find that pic I took yet :baiting:

No, where did you post it?

I took it with your camera so you gotta post it.

lol

:mad: I'll check tonight. I thought the batteries went dead.

Just thinking about what it could possibly be... hm... lol... eek... sick... hmlol:eek::sick:

Another great report!

IRON SHEIK!!! :sumo::roflmao:

What a blast from the past....he looks the same as he did way back when on WTBS. (OT, but related to the Sheik: Who was that dude that spit out the green spray into people's faces back in those days?)

Great Muta?

Or the Great Kabuki. They may have both done it.

Kabuki did spit a spray of color onto his own hands before each match. I dont recall he ever spit it in anyones face.

edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_mist

I guess he did spit in faces.

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan would have beat him with a 2x4 for spitting on him.

He may have spit it in the air before each match, really can't remember.

Nice to see you fools had a good time down there, and I am hoping one of my sojourns takes me to a Con time and place - if only to arm wrestle greggy for the Canadian Championship.

Nice to see you fools had a good time down there, and I am hoping one of my sojourns takes me to a Con time and place - if only to arm wrestle greggy for the Canadian Championship.

greggy is an imposing figure. The two nicknames that I came up with "Great Wall" and "Mt. Fuji" both bite because he is neither Chinese nor Japanese. But it would be good to see a giant Oriental arm wrestle a man with your Greek god physique. Please notify everyone beforehand so they can keep their wives and significant others appropriately shielded from your striking visage.

greggy is an imposing figure. The two nicknames that I came up with "Great Wall" and "Mt. Fuji" both bite because he is neither Chinese nor Japanese. But it would be good to see a giant Oriental arm wrestle a man with your Greek god physique. Please notify everyone beforehand so they can keep their wives and significant others appropriately shielded from your striking visage.

You may want to recheck that Chinese angle. :gossip:

I thought he was Korean?

and J_C is more Aryan - or Nordic, if you prefer to avoid any unintended interpretations or associations with the former - than Greek, going by his self-description

I thought he was Korean?

(shrug) That was my guess, or from Hong Kong (which is basically China).

and J_C is more Aryan - or Nordic, if you prefer to avoid any unintended interpretations or associations with the former - than Greek, going by his self-description

I intended "Greek god like" to refer to Zeus and Apollo etc., not "Greek, god-like." That would have been a clear reference to Angelo.

I intended "Greek god like" to refer to Zeus and Apollo etc., not "Greek, god-like." That would have been a clear reference to Angelo.

what about Geek, god like (shrug)

Ah. You can see my confusion.

He's like a shorn Thor, who's let himself go a bit, then