• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's slightly different (for me) Chicago report

143 posts in this topic

and J_C is more Aryan - or Nordic, if you prefer to avoid any unintended interpretations or associations with the former - than Greek, going by his self-description

I intended "Greek god like" to refer to Zeus and Apollo etc., not "Greek, god-like." That would have been a clear reference to Angelo.

:blush:

and J_C is more Aryan - or Nordic, if you prefer to avoid any unintended interpretations or associations with the former - than Greek, going by his self-description

I intended "Greek god like" to refer to Zeus and Apollo etc., not "Greek, god-like." That would have been a clear reference to Angelo.

Did he meet you? (shrug)

Nice to see you fools had a good time down there, and I am hoping one of my sojourns takes me to a Con time and place - if only to arm wrestle greggy for the Canadian Championship.

greggy is an imposing figure. The two nicknames that I came up with "Great Wall" and "Mt. Fuji" both bite because he is neither Chinese nor Japanese. But it would be good to see a giant Oriental arm wrestle a man with your Greek god physique. Please notify everyone beforehand so they can keep their wives and significant others appropriately shielded from your striking visage.

You may want to recheck that Chinese angle. :gossip:

I thought he was Korean?

(shrug) That was my guess, or from Hong Kong (which is basically China).

Bah ! ....they all look the same anyway ...... :baiting:

I'd just like to see Greggy in a Sumo - wrestling diaper ..................... :o

Did he meet you? (shrug)

lol You're an azz, you know that

Did he meet you? (shrug)

Yeah, but I am your azz. :cloud9: Well... er... you know what I mean. :blush:

Did he meet you? (shrug)

Yeah, but I am your azz. :cloud9: Well... er... you know what I mean. :blush:

;)

Biggest wiseazz – DrWatson

Yes, but he's been working on his weight, pretty soon he won' be the biggest!

:baiting:

Hairiest forumite that sleeps in his socks - joeypost

:roflmao:

you find that pic I took yet :baiting:

No, where did you post it?

I took it with your camera so you gotta post it.

lol

Found Timmys secret picture. Looks like I had a good time with the pillow. :blush:

Vacation095.jpg

Good report, fool.

Maybe next year you will have the pleasure of meeting me. hm

My only regret is that I was not there to see you eat pavement. :baiting: