• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

greggy's slightly different (for me) Chicago report

143 posts in this topic

Another great report!

IRON SHEIK!!! :sumo::roflmao:

What a blast from the past....he looks the same as he did way back when on WTBS. (OT, but related to the Sheik: Who was that dude that spit out the green spray into people's faces back in those days?)

Great Muta?

There was a Sheik who use to throw fire in the 70's, he appeared on "Big Time Wrestling" broadcast in the Detroit area.

Vacation095.jpg

Wasted agin.

Way to much Greek liquor. I did not make it under the covers.

I drank way more than you.

Weakness.

:headbang:

VancouverKid666.jpg

:hi::applause::headbang:

I saw this when Greg first got it, but it was kind of dark and I couldn't REALLY appreciate all the work that went into it...now that I see it scanned, I'm even more impressed, super job! :applause:(worship)

Agreed!!! (worship) Awesome personalized comic, Greg and fantastic job to all those in getting it done. (thumbs u

What a wonderful and thoughtful gift from CGC. That kind of thing makes me believe in the human race again.

By the way, anytime you are thinking of selling the Superboy #168 let me know Greggy.

That issue has a very fond place in my heart. It was the first comic book I bought with

my own money, from a comic book vending machine (yes, they actually sold comic books

from vending machines back then).

Cool con report.

Hairiest forumite that sleeps in his socks - joeypost

:roflmao:

you find that pic I took yet :baiting:

No, where did you post it?

I took it with your camera so you gotta post it.

lol

Found Timmys secret picture. Looks like I had a good time with the pillow. :blush:

Vacation095.jpg

Greeks: 1

Italians: 0

:roflmao:

Another great report!

What a blast from the past....he looks the same as he did way back when on WTBS. (OT, but related to the Sheik: Who was that dude that spit out the green spray into people's faces back in those days?)

Great Muta?

Or the Great Kabuki. They may have both done it.

Kabuki did spit a spray of color onto his own hands before each match. I dont recall he ever spit it in anyones face.

edit: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_mist

I guess he did spit in faces.

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan would have beat him with a 2x4 for spitting on him.

I can vividly remember him doing it to Jimm "Boogie Woogie Man" Valiant when they were feuding in the early 80's.

Another great report!

Great Muta?

Kabuki did spit a spray of color onto his own hands before each match. I dont recall he ever spit it in anyones face.

I can vividly remember him doing it to Jimm "Boogie Woogie Man" Valiant when they were feuding in the early 80's.

NWA nerd

Another great report!

Great Muta?

NWA nerd

:acclaim:

Why the heck is that bear wearing socks? (shrug)

Because the bear, when he was a cub saw a film on housing projects and a rat biting one of the tenants toes. From that day forward my Super Socks have protected my feet from the evil that lurks in the darkness.

Because the bear, when he was a cub saw a film on housing projects and a rat biting one of the tenants toes. From that day forward my Super Socks have protected my feet from the evil that lurks in the darkness.

You might want to keep your shoes on in baltimore. Those socks won't protect you from the rats here.

And god forbid if you go to DC, those rats are bigger than cats.

:o

Super Socks = Super Foot Fungus.

Super Socks = Super Foot Fungus Super Hairy Feet.

:baiting:

Super Socks = Super Foot Fungus Super Hairy Feet.

:baiting:

He's a hobbit?