• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My comics

474 posts in this topic

Question re: the Dark Horse Presents: is that ish worth much, even in high grade? I've always thought it was kinda undervalued in the guide, along with issue 10... but I realize these were printed in mass quantities...

It's not worth all that much, but Concrete is one of my favorite characters, and my copy is the highest graded (and only 9.6) by CGC! I own about 10 raw copies and every single one of them has a messed up spine and would probably grade no higher than a VF. frown.gif

Today, a super cool Neal Adams cover, and a tough modern to find in true NM condition!

act425.jpg

Action Comics #425

Adams interiors. I think on the Atom story? But not sure. TREMENDOUS Human Target story in that book

Adams interiors. I think on the Atom story? But not sure. TREMENDOUS Human Target story in that book

Adams did the Human Target story. [!@#%^&^] Dillin was the artist on the Atom story.

PLEASE tell me [!@#%^&^] Dillin isn't considered profanity masking now!

[!@#%^&^] Giordano?

[!@#%^&^] Ayers?

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif