• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If You Could Be Any Super Villain, Who Would You Be?

40 posts in this topic

...power yes, but how many planets could you eat before you wanted Chinese or a taco? Plus where ya' gonna go to get a little... what the heck would you do for entertainment?

confused-smiley-013.gif

First name that came to mind.......no reason. confused-smiley-013.gif

Hey Gene,

All kidding aside, I just noticed your 2 star????

I may not agree with your outlook vis a vis the comic world, but your insight/opinion/knowledge is invaluable on these boards. I just fived ya. Didn't boost you up, but hopefully you're a little bit closer.

Not that I care about stars; it's the principle of the thang!

Rick

Hey Gene,

I may not agree with your outlook vis a vis the comic world, but your insight/opinion/knowledge is invaluable on these boards. I just fived ya. Didn't boost you up, but hopefully you're a little bit closer.

Rick

Better watch your self. It's pis.sing off all the shills that'll get you in trouble. hi.gif

Hey Gene,

Rick

Better watch your self. It's pis.sing off all the shills that'll get you in trouble. hi.gif

sign-offtopic.gif