• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If You Could Be Any Super Villain, Who Would You Be?

40 posts in this topic

Hey Gene,

All kidding aside, I just noticed your 2 star????

I may not agree with your outlook vis a vis the comic world, but your insight/opinion/knowledge is invaluable on these boards. I just fived ya. Didn't boost you up, but hopefully you're a little bit closer.

Not that I care about stars; it's the principle of the thang!

Rick

Better watch your self. It's pis.sing off all the shills that'll get you in trouble. hi.gif

sign-offtopic.gif

tonofbricks.gifsorry.gif

If You Could Be Any Super Villain, Who Would You Be? i would be magneto 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Probably mastermind. He could do some pretty cool stuff. But I'm a little off-put by the fact that he is completely insane.

That said - I'll go with Loki.

After long and thoughtful deliberation, I have decided on The Destroyer. The ultimate out of control doomsday device that only big daddy Odin himself has ever been able to stop. He is kind of like the robot from Day the earth Stood Still - but with a mean streak. There is actually no one inside the armor - it is alive only due to Odin force and a host sprit so that is kind of creepy. But the indestrucible armor and the visor that shoots the disintregation ray that can even melt Thor's hammer! Kick [!@#%^&^]! And I bet old Destroyer could crush just about anybody in the Marvel universe - although Magneto would be interesting and maybe Wolverine. since destroyer has kind of majic powers, I don't know if Magneto could do anything to him or if adamantium could cut him. I think Hulk fought him to a standstill once - not sure why he was not disintegrated though as that is how I would have handled him.

Got to say Mr. Mxtlplyx (did I even come close to spelling that right?)

... but you know who always scarred the hell out of me was that Batman villain that kept scaring himself every time he killed someone. Oh, or the Scarecrow.