• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lighthouse?

19 posts in this topic

I must have missed a thread while I was out of town, but where the hell is Lighthouse? Last I heard he "might be going to Vegas" and now he's dropped of the face of the.....boards. confused-smiley-013.gif

He's something of an enigma, that 'House... no, I mean "drunk." Yes, he's a bit of a drunk, that 'House. He's probably sleeping one off under the counter as we speak.

I sent him a few PM's about TPB's with read receipts that were returned to me w/o a single response. I guess I am going to head to the store after the weekend to get the books I want because I can't stand zero communication. Patience is one thing, but straight zero communication is a huge peeve of mine.

Patience young grasshoppers....

House is out of state on some urgent personal business...

He has limited internet access and doesn't even have his board password with him where he is, so he can't log in

Believe me he would rather be here with the rest of us, waiting for the return of the King....ehrm Bug

He has limited internet access and doesn't even have his board password with him where he is, so he can't log in

Believe me he would rather be here with the rest of us, waiting for the return of the King....ehrm Bug

Bench warrant out on him? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Why you want to bring him back alive and collect the reward ???

Fleecing isn't paying the bills anymore ?? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Why you want to bring him back alive and collect the reward ???

Fleecing isn't paying the bills anymore ?? 893naughty-thumb.gif

Nope...greggy's down to his DCs so fleecing isn't really possible anymore. The glory days (not holes tongue.gif) are over! frown.gif

I remember reading that thread. If I understand correctly, he should have been back before Halloween? confused-smiley-013.gif I also received a "read receipt" that stated that my PM to him was read and was not given a response. makepoint.gif

I remember reading that thread. If I understand correctly, he should have been back before Halloween? confused-smiley-013.gif I also received a "read receipt" that stated that my PM to him was read and was not given a response. makepoint.gif
The last PM that I received from him was on Halloween! mad.gif

He mailed me yesterday telling me he returned home from outer state and had to go back after only spending a few days at home...

So at the moment he is away from home again...and without access to the forum.

He also wrote he knows he left some angry customers behind, but that he is dealing with an emergency and will make good once he gets home...

angel.gif

He mailed me yesterday telling me he returned home from outer state and had to go back after only spending a few days at home...

He also wrote he knows he left some angry customers behind, but that he is dealing with an emergency and will make good once he gets home...

angel.gif

What do you have on him to have him actually respond to you? flamed.gif

angel.gif

He's a good guy dealing with some issues, everyone should give him the benefit of the doubt.

angel.gif

I know what he did last Summer..... 893whatthe.gif

Oh and I also found out where his store is located devil.gif

angel.gif

He contacyed me as welll but I prefer to spread the disinformation and watch it grow on here...

Ricky... I think girl scout read your PM not lighthouse; his underling don't have deal making authority for him. they really are just eye candy at his store