• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A very special "THANK YOU" to Filter81

15 posts in this topic

I know this type of thing should go in the "Kudos" thread but I wanted as many people as possible to read this rather than get lost in the shuffle.

Two weeks ago, I purchased X-men#1 from Filter81 (Adam) through these boards. Unfortunately, it was mistakenly mailed to another person who shared the same first name. Under normal circumstances this would be a GREAT flub but the poor guy is still in-between moving houses, so it is forgiveable.

Adam was able to convince the other party to resend the book in a timely manner, keep me updated during the process, and eventually mailed it back to me after inspection.

He even threw in a free comic that I was going to purchase from him in the future as an apology. There's not alot of sellers that would be willing to do that without being asked.

You shouldn't hesitate do buy anything from Adam. He's a stand-up guy and I'll definitely being purchasing more items from him in the future!

-Chris

Chris,

Thanks for the post (worship)(worship)

I'm not sure I deserve a Kudos on this one since it was my mistake that got the book shipped to the wrong address in the first place! Fortunately the person who received the book by accident was very friendly & easy to work with. (And I'm now completely settled in the new house and some semblance of order has been restored over here!)

I'm glad the situation has been resolved and the book is now where it belongs! Thanks again for being so understanding throughout the whole process!

As for everyone else, thanks so much for the kind words (worship)(worship)