• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 group shot...

291 posts in this topic

I have a feeling that anyone who has a Great 3 will have it in their top ten. It will surely be in mine. Great books Sean!

you know, it is not in my top 10 (great 3, that is)... it is a great book, but I have at least 10 others I like more (shrug)

But you are goofy (in a lovable sort of way), so it's expected!

I have a feeling that anyone who has a Great 3 will have it in their top ten. It will surely be in mine. Great books Sean!

you know, it is not in my top 10 (great 3, that is)... it is a great book, but I have at least 10 others I like more (shrug)

But you are goofy (in a lovable sort of way), so it's expected!

:cry:

Thought it might be fun to see people's group shots of their ten favorite Atomic/Gold books.

Here is mine, in order, from 1 to 10...

GAtop10.jpg

I was just about to ask where the Starling 49 was and then I saw your sales thread. :o

I found that picking 10 is tough. As soon as I posted the photo, I thought, "Maybe I should have...."

I love the Great Comics 3 because I'm big on history and the Futuro story is a wonderful bit of World War II propoganda. Even without it's hefty price-tag, I'd still love it.

I found that picking 10 is tough. As soon as I posted the photo, I thought, "Maybe I should have...."

I love the Great Comics 3 because I'm big on history and the Futuro story is a wonderful bit of World War II propoganda. Even without it's hefty price-tag, I'd still love it.

All I've got to say is that I am glad I won't be the only one with an ecclectic group :applause:

and that if Andy had not specified Atom / Golden I'd be screwed! (Sorry for the bad shot I need to reset the image quality on my camera :( )

Here's my Top 10 ... for today -

62008-Top10-July2008.jpg.b8c40201d93f6cb900129ede67e1267a.jpg

all great top 10's...that is the beaut of this thread, it is the "posters" top 10, at any given moment, and we all know how quickly that can change!

100_4635.jpg

I'm glad you said Atom Age because I can get two of my nice DCs into the photo.

:gossip: The Fight 42 is the Lost Valley Pedigree.

the seven seas, great and jumbo are peachy keen.

All I've got to say is that I am glad I won't be the only one with an ecclectic group :applause:

and that if Andy had not specified Atom / Golden I'd be screwed! (Sorry for the bad shot I need to reset the image quality on my camera :( )

Here's my Top 10 ... for today -

my favorite xela! love the thrilling. might make my 10, too.

Wow Andy. I think you covered every base! A beautiful set of ten. (thumbs u

I'd like to see a shot of your top 10. :sumo:

Well, for this weekend it is this...

mm1-10a.jpg

But I will put the real batch together for you early next week. :foryou:

Krap zzz

Wow Andy. I think you covered every base! A beautiful set of ten. (thumbs u

I'd like to see a shot of your top 10. :sumo:

Well, for this weekend it is this...

mm1-10a.jpg

But I will put the real batch together for you early next week. :foryou:

Krap zzz

that is a couch full of krap to you, mister!

This thread inspired me to go through my collection today. It was hard to choose only 10 but here goes.

groupshotof101003.jpg

great books... ah, the memories

100_4635.jpg

I'm glad you said Atom Age because I can get two of my nice DCs into the photo.

:gossip: The Fight 42 is the Lost Valley Pedigree.

the seven seas, great and jumbo are peachy keen.

I love them all

i cheated. i racked my brain to come up with 10, and could not. i then decided the 14 "fat" timely #1's were in a way my faves, cuz i'm all about the timelys, and i love those old timey large sized g.a. books. so, here ya' go.

fat1s.jpg

i cheated. i racked my brain to come up with 10, and could not. i then decided the 14 "fat" timely #1's were in a way my faves, cuz i'm all about the timelys, and i love those old timey large sized g.a. books. so, here ya' go.

fat1s.jpg

That's some pool table Parker---oh, and the comics aren't bad either :)

fat1s.jpg

wow