• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 group shot...

291 posts in this topic

Wonderful books, nice idea, Andy,...an absolutely impossible task for me, I'm going to have to go with my favorites from the M to SC boxes, that I could easily reach, not including anything CGC'd, cause those are in the closet books...and I kept changing my mind;)

favorites.jpg

Beautiful books Sharon. Planet 2...Awesome!

Wonderful books, nice idea, Andy,...an absolutely impossible task for me, I'm going to have to go with my favorites from the M to SC boxes, that I could easily reach, not including anything CGC'd, cause those are in the closet books...and I kept changing my mind;)

favorites.jpg

Beautiful books Sharon. Planet 2...Awesome!

that was the one that "jumped" out at me too... never really paid attention to it (thumbs u

favorites.jpg

Ecclectic! I love it. Kudos for having Mad # 1 in there :applause:

I read Liberty Meadows "reruns" by email daily, and this Mad 1 tribute just happened to come up today.

62337-liberty2008262000717.gif

Jack

(Was Scrooge punning on eclectic and eccentric?)

Alright, it's not a group shot but its the best I could do.

th_scan0029.jpgth_bb51.jpgth_fun64.jpgth_LittleDot6.jpgth_dot1.jpg

th_scan0002.jpgth_porky48.jpgth_tt38.jpgth_scan0015.jpgth_scan.jpg

I like the variety... I am going to have to do the same thing, as my top 10 are not in one place to photo !

I humbly reserve the right to change this top 10 at any point. When I tried to make a preliminary list I ended up with 21 books, and I'm not necessarily happy with this grouping. I may try some permutations.

62340-top10.jpg.2980515338ff172912bec763a9ad8f09.jpg

I humbly reserve the right to change this top 10 at any point. When I tried to make a preliminary list I ended up with 21 books, and I'm not necessarily happy with this grouping. I may try some permutations.

I sure like the set you chose!!! (worship)

cool... a couple of those might be in mine!

Nice shot, Buttock!!! I see the Evil Axis is well represented!

My turn!

I have 2 main focuses in my collection, Schomburg and Superman, so I did a top 10 for each...

topten.jpg

topdcs.jpg

Sweet, Sweet Golden Age! Two nice shots Jeff (thumbs u

Well, I had to get in on the fun...

Was tougher to pick than I thought... had to leave out some primo books (MARVEL 9, WONDER 1, etc.) for the "old favorites".

Very Centaur heavy shot... my three "take to the grave" books are top center... flanked by two of the coolest issues of AMF ever...

toptenGApost.jpg

And since I also love the pulps, well, here are my current top ten pulp covers... this shot is Paul-heavy... guess I really like Centaurs and Paul art...

toptenPULPSpost.jpg

Well, I had to get in on the fun...

Was tougher to pick than I thought... had to leave out some primo books (MARVEL 9, WONDER 1, etc.) for the "old favorites".

Very Centaur heavy shot... my three "take to the grave" books are top center... flanked by two of the coolest issues of AMF ever...

toptenGApost.jpg

wonderful!

Awesome shots, Ryan! :applause:

Many echoes of your own work in the books you chose, too.

I'd like to see a closeup of the Science Fiction pulp sometime. Not sure I've seen that one before...looks very cool.