• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

Anyone use Touch markers from ShinHan art? They seem to be competition for Copic. They are a bit cheaper and recently added replaceable ink and nibs. A local art shop just got them in and I'm going to try to test drive a set (fingers crossed) so that I can make a better informed decision.

I havn't... but I'm just in the begining stages of "art supply exploration" :insane:

After Adams

Dracula.JPG

After Colan

Docstrange.jpg

Awesome !! You did it ! I mean, you could have sat on your azz like so many others and did nothing.... but you put forth your effort and energy and came away with something to mark your progress !!

No, really, I like it. :applause:

Now be kind here. I was all of 8 when I did this. ;)

spidey.jpg

8 years old ?!!!! Wow, heres where I was at when I was around that age .....

thething.jpg

It was a limerick.

It reads ....

The Thing

There once was a thing made of hair

So the barber tried shaving it bare

the hair cutter broke

the Thing died of sun-stroke

the Things chances to live were unfair

I remember the teacher howled with laughter at my effort ( probably the wording, and not the drawing ) and gave me an "A" :luhv:

How about a picture of what your .....work station, studio, drawing room, office, or art area looks like. This is me.... I'm cramped into a small corner of the computer room, but hey, how much room do you need for a drawing table, a bunch of pencils and paper and some beer ? :)

deska6.jpg

thething.jpg

It was a limerick.

It reads ....

The Thing

the hair cutter broke

I remember the teacher howled with laughter at my effort ( probably the wording, and not the drawing ) and gave me an "A" :luhv:

lol, that made my morning!

thething.jpg

It was a limerick.

It reads ....

The Thing

the hair cutter broke

lol, that made my morning!

+1 I "thing" this is great!

since we are sharing stuff from when we were kids:

Book13.jpg

Book14.jpg

Book3page41.jpg

I have 4 completely filled 100 page Scribblers of this stuff. It is a continuous story but it makes absolutely no sense at all and is somewhat hilarious to attempt to read it.

since we are sharing stuff from when we were kids:

I have 4 completely filled 100 page Scribblers of this stuff. It is a continuous story but it makes absolutely no sense at all and is somewhat hilarious to attempt to read it.

lol

I have pages and pages of my kids art that resembles this style. They can't make sense of theirs either :applause:

since we are sharing stuff from when we were kids

:applause: Those are great. I love the dialogue.

I have one from when I was very young. My mom kept it and gave it back to me in my early 20s. I always considered myself lucky to know what I've wanted to do since I was a kid.

WHEN_I_GROW_HI-480x651.jpg

That's my mom at the top of the stairs, probably yelling at me for wanting to be an artist and not a doctor or accountant. Something that went on all the way through college. lol

I wish I still had stuff that I did as a kid. I think my starter wife has possession of it though.

Starter wife. lol

I had one of those!

since we are sharing stuff from when we were kids

:applause: Those are great. I love the dialogue.

I have one from when I was very young. My mom kept it and gave it back to me in my early 20s. I always considered myself lucky to know what I've wanted to do since I was a kid.

WHEN_I_GROW_HI-480x651.jpg

That's my mom at the top of the stairs, probably yelling at me for wanting to be an artist and not a doctor or accountant. Something that went on all the way through college. lol

I think its really a cry for help to the art world ...... that you lived in the basement :baiting: