• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

bronze_rules you have a great name :) When I signed up years ago my first dozen or so names were rejected. I never even checked the user list :blush: I have checked the list now and I have another name picked out. I tried to change it but it just kept my same user name. Who do I contact to change it? Thank you :)

(thumbs u I had thought that since I started this thread, it was somehow intentional.

Can't fault you for having good taste. PM sent.

I'm changing my handle to SenorMark1

I am no longer BronzeRules because that might get confusing later on if I keep posting. We want the right people to get in trouble for what I do :grin: So I am now BronzeLove. Thank you everyone for the name change suggestions and thank you bronze_rules for your guidance (thumbs u

Glad to see this thread surviving.

Here's a shot I did a little less than a week ago.

9507270958_3112191004_z.jpg

Cammie with Octopus 1 by DWShoots, on Flickr

I'm debuting it officially at my next exhibition Thursday night.

:o whatever it is that you got buffy..... I'd like some too (worship)

Glad to see this thread surviving.

Here's a shot I did a little less than a week ago.

9507270958_3112191004_z.jpg

Cammie with Octopus 1 by DWShoots, on Flickr

I'm debuting it officially at my next exhibition Thursday night.

It's the real Octopussy! (Roger Moore would be proud)

:grin:

No seriously, nice work!

Summer is over, and cool weather is on the horizon.... which is really good for drawing table work. Its been raining off and on here :cloud9:

Anyone got anything going on ?

Something about the changing seasons always gets me back into the drawing mode.

Supplies.....

spike41_zps84fa9ca2.jpg

and the pencils for page one of the next issue....

spike49_zps309da171.jpg

Summer is over, and cool weather is on the horizon.... which is really good for drawing table work. Its been raining off and on here :cloud9:

Anyone got anything going on ?

Something about the changing seasons always gets me back into the drawing mode.

Supplies.....

spike41_zps84fa9ca2.jpg

and the pencils for page one of the next issue....

spike49_zps309da171.jpg

:applause:

I love the perspective.

I just finished for a local gaming convention - a Dark Elf Priestess from Warhammer. I'm a little bummed out that I had to rush it. I was playing around with some different techniques with watercolor, acrylic wash and ink - and I overworked the paper in some areas. The Elvish tat reads: 'death comes for us all'.

Jason%20Beam%20Dark%20Elf%20Preistess.jpg

I just finished for a local gaming convention - a Dark Elf Priestess from Warhammer. I'm a little bummed out that I had to rush it. I was playing around with some different techniques with watercolor, acrylic wash and ink - and I overworked the paper in some areas. The Elvish tat reads: 'death comes for us all'.

You can't tell anything is overworked from looking at it..... (well, I can't :) ) .... it looks great. Didn't know they had "gaming conventions in "spud land" :baiting:

You can't tell anything is overworked from looking at it..... (well, I can't :) ) .... it looks great. Didn't know they had "gaming conventions in "spud land" :baiting:

Yeah, I got it flattened out okay to scan, but the paper is really worn in areas (and mottled) from oversoaking it. I'm going to try some gesso next time and see how that works out.

We are just to the right of spud land - Montana is know for it's sheep. And sheepherders...