• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

Unfortunately, I have spent too much time working and not enough with a pencil and paper in my hand over the last decade. Here are a few things I did right before my son was born, since his birth it has been a struggle to find the time:

Inspired by some of my favorite wood block Japanese artists (Kuniyoshi, Sadahide, Yooshi).

unnamed_zps24c05f65.jpg

My wife saw an Octopus tryptch it was several thousand dollars to buy the print. I spent a day or two working this copy up approx. 2 ft. x 4 ft. - a lot of detail close up.

unnamed_2_zpsf603a751.jpg

I love that very large Octopus piece!

"I have spent too much time working and not enough with a pencil and paper in my hand..."

I've been feeling the exact same way!

Awesome. Love the bat!

Originally I was going to have the bat resting on her finger like a bluebird was on Snow White's finger. However, he lost impact when his wings were folded.

no reason the bat couldn't be on her finger and have his wings out-stretched.

Nice work!

Awesome. Love the bat!

Originally I was going to have the bat resting on her finger like a bluebird was on Snow White's finger. However, he lost impact when his wings were folded.

no reason the bat couldn't be on her finger and have his wings out-stretched.

Nice work!

Thank you… I tried that, among a few other options. This just seemed to have more movement... something the work needed since she was static.