• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,098 posts in this topic

Just thought I would pop in with the pencils for a couple pages in the next issue of S.M. I guess this is good cuz it means there WILL BE a next issue of SM lol

To anyone who is actually reading this book..... hang on. Baby steps.....baby steps....it's coming. Pages #5 and # 7

IMG_4494_zpspejcrayo.jpg

IMG_4493_zpsh192co2b.jpg

Just thought I would pop in with the pencils for a couple pages in the next issue of S.M. I guess this is good cuz it means there WILL BE a next issue of SM lol

To anyone who is actually reading this book..... hang on. Baby steps.....baby steps....it's coming. Pages #5 and # 7

IMG_4494_zpspejcrayo.jpg

IMG_4493_zpsh192co2b.jpg

looking good!

I did some pages of art for the Overtsreet Premium Ring catalogs and the OA now reside in a ring museum in New Mexico. If you're in the area visit Austin's Ring Museum in Las Cruces:

2uqkqbd.jpg

2q0oqwh.jpg

5bwyv7.jpg

Y'know.... that's pretty cool Kav (thumbs u:applause:

Do they have a Little Orphan Annie decoder ring ? :grin:

Edited by Senormac

light study for panel scene

spike%20hallway%20and%20room%20clearing%20ok_zpsoau5g3dq.jpg

Forgive me, but what is S. M. ? Superman? Spider-Man? Sergeant Marvel? Something else I have never heard of or thought of? Help me!

It's a self published comic I do called Spike Mulligan. A friend does the covers, I do the rest. Issue # 6 is the next to be completed.

spikeset2_zps1de5ffc0.jpg

Edited by Senormac

light study for panel scene

spike%20hallway%20and%20room%20clearing%20ok_zpsoau5g3dq.jpg

Forgive me, but what is S. M. ? Superman? Spider-Man? Sergeant Marvel? Something else I have never heard of or thought of? Help me!

It's a self published comic I do called Spike Mulligan. A friend does the covers, I do the rest. Issue # 6 is the next to be completed.

spikeset2_zps1de5ffc0.jpg

Thanks, Senormac.

These are ink and paint on acetate to mimic animation cells. I did them by looking at panels in comics or other covers, etc. So original in that I used the pen and paint, but not in that I looked at the work of others. On my "wall of art", I wanted some color. The B&w are from pros like John Byrne, Curt Swan, and George Perez, etc. Thera's also a WW box from the 70s. Wall is in my office.

cells03_2.jpg

cells02_2.jpg

cells01_4.jpg

wall%20of%20art_2.jpg

Not a drawing but art that was created by me and some help from a fellow hiss tanker. Me in my airsoft gear doing my portrayal of what I think Marc Spector aka Moon Knight would look like today as a modern mercenary set up on a GI Joe back card. Anyways figured it was art lol.

159523.jpg.a4e63e43e3cc6123c030efe8cd6c8139.jpg

That's art and it qualifies !! :applause:

Years ago at the SDCC there were some huge .... like lifesize GI Joe action figure holders with the plastic front and you could walk back behind it and do a pose and get your picture taken. It was fun and goofy