• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,098 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, WoWitHurts said:
1 hour ago, Senormac said:

As a professional ?

Yeah. The Doctor strange Spotlight was never published.

I don't know much of anything about working in "the business", but are you not doing that anymore ?  They both look great !

11 hours ago, Senormac said:

I don't know much of anything about working in "the business", but are you not doing that anymore ?  They both look great !

I haven't done a piece professionally since around 2000. I don't have much of an interest in working for them (Marvel, DC, DH, Image, and Archie) anymore. I have started working on my own stuff and plan on publishing something in 2018. And thanks for the compliment.

On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:16 AM, WoWitHurts said:

I haven't done a piece professionally since around 2000. I don't have much of an interest in working for them (Marvel, DC, DH, Image, and Archie) anymore. I have started working on my own stuff and plan on publishing something in 2018. And thanks for the compliment.

The Doctor Strange is very good.

On 10/12/2017 at 11:49 AM, Senormac said:

I didn't know Aquaman lost his hand.  Did "the gov'ner " chop it off also ?

yep "gov'ner" Charybdis forced Rick, err Arthur to stick his hand into a piranha infested pool.

Edited by Artboy99

7 minutes ago, RedRaven said:

39035299495_e95f1ad8b7_k.jpg

These are great! He's my favourite above. Reminds me of one of J.F. Sebastian's toys in Blade Runner

Did you make these up? They look like the cast of a bizarre fantasy film :headbang:

1 minute ago, Marwood & I said:

These are great! He's my favourite above. Reminds me of one of J.F. Sebastian's toys in Blade Runner

Did you make these up? They look like the cast of a bizarre fantasy film :headbang:

Thanks. Generally the doodles start with zero plan or direction. I make a shape, start playing with it, and see what happens. I throw the vast majority of them away. I'd guess even 1 out of 100 making it to a completed image would be a high estimate. 

3 minutes ago, RedRaven said:

Thanks. Generally the doodles start with zero plan or direction. I make a shape, start playing with it, and see what happens. I throw the vast majority of them away. I'd guess even 1 out of 100 making it to a completed image would be a high estimate. 

You've got talent RR. And the coolest avatar on the boards too.

Stop throwing them away... :wink:

Image result for jaws robert shaw gif

7 minutes ago, bronze_rules said:

I watched this inker kill it with a pentel ink brush on youtube, so I went out and got one of them.

Toying with it, but not very good at control...

drac.jpg.a88dc2af3c11954ae342673fd6ae6823.jpg

I like this one 5a7f70d9b2baa_2018-02-1022_21_53.jpg.ea3b324ea0d7259330988e436bfff184.jpg :)

On 1/31/2018 at 8:56 PM, bronze_rules said:

After Jim Starlin and Joe Sinnott (bit blurry photo)

all India Ink on 11X17 bristol

MSH33.jpg

Wow! You did that? That is terrific.  Do you use a light box to recreate the cover? Or is this completely freehand.