• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,116 posts in this topic

Thanks!

And I just ran across this in some old boxes... from almost 25 years ago.

I think it was 1987 or 1988 (It was before the 1st Batman movie) we had this assignment to draw a 2 page parody of whatever comic related thing we chose.

I wanted to do a parody of the Batman TV series and I thought that Jack Nicholson would've been great to play the Joker.

(This ended up happening anyway! :D )

So I came up with this relatively crude piece...

batmanjoker1.jpg

batmanjoker2.jpg

Thanks!

And I just ran across this in some old boxes... from almost 25 years ago.

I think it was 1987 or 1988 (It was before the 1st Batman movie) we had this assignment to draw a 2 page parody of whatever comic related thing we chose.

I wanted to do a parody of the Batman TV series and I thought that Jack Nicholson would've been great to play the Joker.

(This ended up happening anyway! :D )

So I came up with this relatively crude piece...

batmanjoker1.jpg

batmanjoker2.jpg

thats awesome

You know I have to say this,How about a liger?

napoleon27s_liger.jpg

Definitely the most well known mashup. I'm trying to do all original combinations, and having a lot of fun mixing land/water, water/air, air/land.

Great stuff. :applause:

This is one I didn't want to show at first simply beacuse it's taken from Dale Keown's work on Hulk 367, but then I noticed other "cover based"

work being shown. What the heck, it's not like I'm making money off of it.

Notice how all my work starts from the left before I quit? Must be a "right side of the brain" malfunction. I have an instructional book dealing

with that specific problem.

Maybe I should read it. hm I really want to finish this one.

hulkdrawing_0002.jpg

Edited by Darth Ominus

This is one I didn't want to show at first simply beacuse it's taken from Dale Keown's work on Hulk 367, but then I noticed other "cover based"

Notice how all my work starts from the left before I quit? Must be a "right side of the brain" malfunction. I have an instructional book dealing

hulkdrawing_0002.jpg

Beautiful!

Nice mashups too and I like the 'Elephant Man'... :applause:

hulkdrawing_0002.jpg

Beautiful!

Nice mashups too and I like the 'Elephant Man'... :applause:

Thats good !!

You know the female form is probably the hardest thing to draw,kudos to you. :applause:

Your spideys look like you were influenced by MacFarlaine,they are extremely good with great depth perception,alot more difficult to portray than it would seem. (worship)

You know the female form is probably the hardest thing to draw,kudos to you. :applause:

Your spideys look like you were influenced by MacFarlaine,they are extremely good with great depth perception,alot more difficult to portray than it would seem. (worship)

+1

I agree great stuff!

:applause: