• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

And yes most of my work is recreation stuff of covers and splash pages..Not taking credit for coming up with this stuff..I dont trace but I do look at pictures when I draw..I wish I could come up with this stuff off the top of my head but that takes a lot more practice and im working on it..I mainly just like to ink so thats why I dont spend much time coming up with my own and why i recreate covers and what not

All I have is stuff from when I was a young'n

these are from 1986, Captain Cold and The Atom (pencils are hard to see on Ray Palmer, sorry):

13ydjyd.jpg

nlprlt.jpg

Those are pretty good..Have you tried drawing anything more recent?

All I have is stuff from when I was a young'n

these are from 1986, Captain Cold and The Atom (pencils are hard to see on Ray Palmer, sorry):

Those are pretty good..Have you tried drawing anything more recent?

Haven't picked up a pencil in decades, up until a couple weeks ago during my friend's radio show recording where I belted out a goofy picture of him and a real quick scribble of a robot. They're very unsophisticated scribbles, but I'll post them soon as they're ok considering I haven't drawn in over 20 plus years.

awesome

On an all black cover 9/11 tribute Marvel Must Have...one is from last week, the other from last year.

photo-7.jpg

photo-2.jpg

Those pics you drew?

Those are pretty cool!

I really like the effect of Spiderman across the moon... :)

thanks for the comments, my first dabble on drawing on a cover.

the moon one was paint and the spidey was done using a white out pen and a black paint marker.

Bringing out the b-boy in me...some street art on an X-Men #1 Blank Cover.

Silver Surfer hurdling over planets like Luke Skywalker! (still gotta clean up and add some thing here and there)

Can you see the yourself in the reflection?

IMG_3906.jpg

IMG_3910.jpg