• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heritage August Auction

441 posts in this topic

Some very strong prices right out of the gate, I put in a tracking bid on the Cap #74 of $2,000 + BP and it was promptly out bid within a matter of minutes. The MMC#9 is also pushing $9K already. :popcorn:

:devil:

You just out bid me. ;)

Some very strong prices right out of the gate, I put in a tracking bid on the Cap #74 of $2,000 + BP and it was promptly out bid within a matter of minutes. The MMC#9 is also pushing $9K already. :popcorn:

You just out bid me. ;)

What's the over/under on Showcase-4 actually placing the winning bid?

Is that the code words for "set your punishment bids?" :devil: Buckle in Steve. :baiting::kidaround:

Maybe Steve's bids are punishment to someone else. (shrug)

Is that the code words for "set your punishment bids?" :devil: Buckle in Steve. :baiting::kidaround:

Maybe Steve's bids are punishment to someone else. (shrug)

I wouldn't put it past him. :grin: Seriously guys I had my fun on that book but I am out going forward so good luck.

how about a heritage GA auction link:

http://comics.ha.com/common/search_items.php?Sale_No=&special=&Q=&sort=retail%20DESC&num=0&ln=0&txtSearch=&cboDenomination=Golden+Age+(1938-1955)%3A&cboService=&cboFromGrade=&cboToGrade=&hdnProof=&thumbs=show&Consignor_No=&chkAuctions=1&chkInventory=0&chkPABS=&chkCoinsOrCurrency=&optGlobalSearch=&chkSupplies=&onlySource=

The run of ultra-HG WDC&Ss is unbelievable, particularly some of the pre-Barks issues. There will definitely be some new records set.

I saw those. Very nice!!! :o

The run of ultra-HG WDC&Ss is unbelievable, particularly some of the pre-Barks issues. There will definitely be some new records set.
Hopefully people will ignore some of the others that I'm looking at. Check that, I just hope you aren't going after the ones I want.

Hopefully people will ignore some of the others that I'm looking at. Check that, I just hope you aren't going after the ones I want.

Nah, I'm out of the Duck game (at least at these prices).

Although I am sorely tempted by that 9.6 #140. hm

Any thoughts on the big books.

Cap. 1 8.0 Sp

Det 27 7.0 Ep

Flash 2 9.4

I would love to have all three of them, but the Mile High Flash 2 is unbelievable!

I just checked out a few books I have interest in. What is up with the new format? They longer take phone calls on Sig auctions??

I will have to check those out.

I was impressed by the Strip Art offerings myself :o

I will have to check those out.

I was impressed by the Strip Art offerings myself :o

It looked to me like someone was selling their collection as they had one of each of the "big names." In any event, it's an impressive set.