• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Booooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!! GPA raises prices

239 posts in this topic

I think we left a decent 20% tip. The food and drink was spectacular! You're coming next year...right?...was that a post I saw?

R.

I will be there.

You have been warned.

:grin:

I think we left a decent 20% tip. The food and drink was spectacular! You're coming next year...right?...was that a post I saw?

R.

I will be there.

You have been warned.

I take that as a challenge.

R.

I will be there.

You have been warned.

My daughter is moving to Chicago next month so it'll be my "Let's see what kind of s&$thole apartment in some s&$thole neighborhood my little girl is living in" trip. I'll be spending more time with her then at the con, but I'll be sure to hit the social events at the con if nothing else. (thumbs u

R.

I will be there.

You have been warned.

I am already unnerved. :eek:

R.

I will be there.

You have been warned.

Me and Old Guy are going to tie you to the front of the shuttle vehicle like a hood ornament.

:applause:

I would not want to try to split a dinner tab with someone who complains about one price increase in six years.

There's only one way to split a dinner tab.

50-50

I won't eat out a 2nd time with someone that tries to itemize.

:pullhair:

Between Louise and I, we dropped about $300 for Greektown in Chicago. It was a $1500 bill with about 30 people there.

We shared one meal between us.

:eek:

I did not drink $270 in booze...at least not until we hit the hotel.

R.

That's pure BS man, I hate that. It should have been $50 a person regardless of what anyone had. Cheep people pizz me off.

I paid $150 :cry:

I would not want to try to split a dinner tab with someone who complains about one price increase in six years.

50-50

Between Louise and I, we dropped about $300 for Greektown in Chicago. It was a $1500 bill with about 30 people there.

R.

That's pure BS man, I hate that. It should have been $50 a person regardless of what anyone had. Cheep people pizz me off.

I paid $150 :cry:

Yeah but you spilt $115.

:foryou:

R.

I will be there.

You have been warned.

Me and Old Guy are going to tie you to the front of the shuttle vehicle like a hood ornament.

Oh please, get a new angle. I have had smoke blown up my azz by professionals... Besides, I now have ties to the Chicago Greek mafia. :grin:

50-50

R.

Soi should have to pay for someone elses booze when all i had was a water? Sorry, not even close to happening or being "fair" or what ever other word you want to substitute B.

Well, it has happened again. Yet another company raises prices on us.

Just got an email from GPAnalysis that they are forcing me to go off the $6.95 monthly plan and moving me up into the $9.95 a month plan.

But of course I will be getting "additional features".

Who the H-E-L-L ever said I wanted additional features ??? That's why I signed up for the $6.95 plan in the first place.... to avoid your additional features I did not want or need.

GPA is just the latest company out there that thinks they can raise prices 40% on their customers.

Blame it on OPEC I guess...... every other price increase gets blamed on them.

I'm not even going to bother reading through 10 pages of drivel person_without_enough_empathying about a $3 increase for a service that's been giving far more value than its cost so far. If you don't like the increase I suggest you STFU and cancel your sub, no one is holding a gun to your head and making you pay $10 a month. :pullhair:

50-50

R.

Soi should have to pay for someone elses booze when all i had was a water? Sorry, not even close to happening or being "fair" or what ever other word you want to substitute B.

Yes

50-50

R.

Yup, I do it all time. I don't drink alcohol, but I make up for it with desert and espresso. I'm also eating the surf and turf. So while each dinner may not be "even", it all works out in the end.

50-50

R.

Yup, I do it all time. I don't drink alcohol, but I make up for it with desert and espresso. I'm also eating the surf and turf. So while each dinner may not be "even", it all works out in the end.

50-50

R.

I understand B, i do.

But maybe my issue comes with me paying for stuff that others DONT pay for.

I would buy/pay for any number of people to eat with me and not give it a second thought.

Ah hell, lemme let this go before I get a storm going

That's why they should make restaurants and cafes time based - you pay per hour rather than the meal or drinks you have. Could be an interesting exercise... as long as the lobsters and top-notch grog were hidden away :grin: