• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just saw the new Batman movie

214 posts in this topic

OMG an actual realistic looking woman in a film, shame on them! meh

Not the point, but you know that, right? doh!

Once again:

I don't routinely hammer on someone's looks, movies are a visual medium and her character on BB is *supposed* to have two of Gotham's most eligible bachelors fighting over her, so it's fair to call a spade a spade.

my personal opinion is that Maggie Gyllenhaal is WAY more talented then Katie Holmes.

It's my opinion that it's at least rational to believe that Bale and Eckhart would be fighting over Holmes, while that same scenario is absolutely laughable with Gyllenhaal. Terrible casting decision.

That isn't to say I don't like her acting - I enjoyed watching her in Stranger than Fiction, but she suited that role.

Also, the "woman" who replaced Katy Holmes, Maggie Gyllenhaal, is NOT an attractive person.

No joke, and while I don't routinely hammer on someone's looks, movies are a visual medium and her character on BB is *supposed* to have two of Gotham's most eligible bachelors fighting over her, so it's fair to call a spade a spade. This gal is creepy ugly, and her face is kinda melting, like she was a burn victim or something.

P.S. From your post, I am assuming she gets killed, disfigured or otherwise dispensed with. :wishluck:

nothitit.jpg

I stand by what I stated earlier:

21389pcn_maggie02.jpg

Must be some SERIOUS casting couch shenanigans going on with her...

I don't go see escapist movies for realistic women!

:insane:

Not the point, but you know that, right? doh!

Once again:

I don't routinely hammer on someone's looks, movies are a visual medium and her character on BB is *supposed* to have two of Gotham's most eligible bachelors fighting over her, so it's fair to call a spade a spade.

I would trade for a better actress over looks anyday.

Katie Holmes is border line Re- Tarded like her tool of a husband! (thumbs u

I stand by what I stated earlier:

21389pcn_maggie02.jpg

Must be some SERIOUS casting couch shenanigans going on with her...

I don't go see escapist movies for realistic women!

:insane:

I guess I just see enough hotties where I live in socal! :hi:

my personal opinion is that Maggie Gyllenhaal is WAY more talented then Katie Holmes.

It's my opinion that it's at least rational to believe that Bale and Eckhart would be fighting over Holmes, while that same scenario is absolutely laughable with Gyllenhaal. Terrible casting decision.

That isn't to say I don't like her acting - I enjoyed watching her in Stranger than Fiction, but she suited that role.

i actually think they look somewhat similar.

tn2_maggie_gyllenhaal_2.jpg

katie-holmes-lions-for-lambs-hai-1.jpg