• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just saw the new Batman movie

214 posts in this topic

JC is dead on in this argument.... you need an actress with the looks to suit the story point that she is an object of desire for two of Gotham's most-eligible bachelors.

MG is ok in my books.... talented, average looks.... but doesn't fit the above plot point.

JC is dead on in this argument.... you need an actress with the looks to suit the story point that she is an object of desire for two of Gotham's most-eligible bachelors.

MG is ok in my books.... talented, average looks.... but doesn't fit the above plot point.

Not like the bachelors were prizes themselves :gossip:

I am going to see the Joker, I could care less about her worthless character.

If you want to see elible men going after women, I suggest Mama Mia! (shrug)

Also, the "woman" who replaced Katy Holmes, Maggie Gyllenhaal, is NOT an attractive person.

No joke, and while I don't routinely hammer on someone's looks, movies are a visual medium and her character on BB is *supposed* to have two of Gotham's most eligible bachelors fighting over her, so it's fair to call a spade a spade. This gal is creepy ugly, and her face is kinda melting, like she was a burn victim or something.

P.S. From your post, I am assuming she gets killed, disfigured or otherwise dispensed with. :wishluck:

nothitit.jpg

are you a FARKER?

Also, the "woman" who replaced Katy Holmes, Maggie Gyllenhaal, is NOT an attractive person.

No joke, and while I don't routinely hammer on someone's looks, movies are a visual medium and her character on BB is *supposed* to have two of Gotham's most eligible bachelors fighting over her, so it's fair to call a spade a spade. This gal is creepy ugly, and her face is kinda melting, like she was a burn victim or something.

P.S. From your post, I am assuming she gets killed, disfigured or otherwise dispensed with. :wishluck:

nothitit.jpg

are you a FARKER?

I have been know to frequent that website, yes. (thumbs u

nothitit.jpg

are you a FARKER?

I have been know to frequent that website, yes. (thumbs u

Me too! (thumbs u

I used to post there alot.. I have a 4 digit membership number

I was one of the crazy people attending the premiere showing of the Dark Knight at 12:01 a.m. Friday morning. I came into the movie with huge expectations, as there has been a lot of hype for Ledger's performance - the trailers were just amazing. As one critic review said best, there was no possible for the movie to live up to all of the hype, but it comes darn close. What a fantastic movie.

Ledger's performance is gripping, and overshadows Christian's role in the movie to a certain extent. What I was suprised about is the magnificent performance by Eckhart, the actor portraying Harvy Dent (Two-Face). The villians of the movie completely steal the show.

I plan on seeing it again either tonight or tomorrow :)

Exactly, and like I said, I liked her in Stranger than Fiction, a role that really suited her.