• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ugliest MJ ever

56 posts in this topic

I would have thought Megan Fox with red hair would be more in line.

Gah!! Enough with Megan Fox!! Wizard has her up on their picks for everything from Wonder Woman to Witchblade. I guess it's just me, but she looks like she's 16 or something...

I would have thought Megan Fox with red hair would be more in line.

Gah!! Enough with Megan Fox!! Wizard has her up on their picks for everything from Wonder Woman to Witchblade. I guess it's just me, but she looks like she's 16 or something...

I must be getting old I had to use google to figure out who she was. I saw transformers and still forgot who she was. doh!

OK, I didn't mean this to be a Kirsten Dunst bash, although I kind of agree that although she's a pretty woman, she's definitely not the red-hot-over-the-top-redhead that is portrayed in the comics. I would have thought Megan Fox with red hair would be more in line.

By the way, here's a snapshot of what I was reffering to originally.

DSC01696.jpg

DSC01697.jpg

THat's just terrible. Looks like it was drawn by a 12 year old.

OK, I didn't mean this to be a Kirsten Dunst bash, although I kind of agree that although she's a pretty woman, she's definitely not the red-hot-over-the-top-redhead that is portrayed in the comics. I would have thought Megan Fox with red hair would be more in line.

DSC01696.jpg

DSC01697.jpg

Anybody have an MJ by Humberto Ramos to compare?

DSC01696.jpg

DSC01697.jpg

Anybody have an MJ by Humberto Ramos to compare?

Just inflate all body proportions by 200% except the chin...300% for the chin. And stretch the neck until it would actually be physically impossible to support her head.

I still love the wet t-shirt scene in spidey #1 haha.

Pervert :baiting:

mjn1.jpg

Some of you are :screwy:! That's a nice set.

No kidding, right? :makepoint: More of her to go around for the rest of us.

BTW, that Maxim shoot was done the year Spidey 1 came out.

DSC01696.jpg

DSC01697.jpg

I gotta agree with you. Her head looks like a bowling ball with hair. Poorly drawn.

AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm BLIND!!!!

MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!