• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The ugliest MJ ever

56 posts in this topic

I still love the wet t-shirt scene in spidey #1 haha.

Pervert :baiting:

mjn1.jpg

Some of you are :screwy:! That's a nice set.

nice pair yes, but that doesn't change the fact that you need beer googles and a paper bag to put over her face before slipping into bed with her.

It looks a lot like Jazzy Johnny meets Manga/Anime.

Realism in comic art is dead nowadays, I hope it changes someday but as long as manga/anime is the it thing, some artists will try to imitate it.

Jim

I want that trend to just die.

You and me both (thumbs u

Jim

It looks a lot like Jazzy Johnny meets Manga/Anime.

Realism in comic art is dead nowadays, I hope it changes someday but as long as manga/anime is the it thing, some artists will try to imitate it.

Jim

I want that trend to just die.

You and me both (thumbs u

Jim

Agreed. Manga-style artwork is :censored::censored: and ruining comics.

She sat in front of me on the # 6 train a couple of years ago here in NY. The train was heading downtown and was almost empty. At first I wasn't sure if it was her because she looked like a mess.

In fact, she looked depressed. :(

I also saw Gisele (the super model) on the same train line. :cloud9:

She sat in front of me on the # 6 train a couple of years ago here in NY. The train was heading downtown and was almost empty. At first I wasn't sure if it was her because she looked like a mess.

She was depressed because 1/2 of our boards (the crazy 1/2 IMO) think she's a dog...

:P

I still love the wet t-shirt scene in spidey #1 haha.

Walking out of that first movie, my friend Dale and I look at each other and say. "Loved the kiss-in-the-rain scene, eh?"

Our friend who swears he's not gay says, "what do you mean?"

hm

She was depressed because 1/2 of our boards (the crazy 1/2 IMO) think she's a dog...

I always wanted to meet someone like that (hot famous actress in less-than-gorgeous condition) so I could introduce myself and hit on her like I didn't know who she was. Then get her phone number. :)

I always wanted to meet someone like that (hot famous actress in less-than-gorgeous condition) so I could introduce myself and hit on her like I didn't know who she was. Then get her phone number. :)

lol