• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody hear from tablism lately?

123 posts in this topic

I bought and paid for a Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 Gold Edition from tablism here on the boards a few weeks ago. He of course doesn't accept Paypal so I sent him a money order. He acknowledged receiving the money order through PM and said he was shipping it out on Thursday, July 10th but here it is 11 days later and it still hasn't arrived. He was supposed to ship it via Priority Mail box with insurance so it should have arrived by now.

Anybody hear from him lately or had the same kind of experience with him?

Mike

Didn't even know who he was until you posted this here.....his last post was made on 07/06/08. Apparently you talked to him after that?

Last PM from Chris (tablism) was on 7/10/08......nothing since then and he hasn't even read the last 2 PM's I left him. Either I got screwed or he's participating in a witness protection program. :insane:

Mike

I got screwed by a board member by not paying via paypal in the spring, but for as much as you--I'm very sorry to hear this. Hopefully it works out, but lesson learned: no paypal, no purchase (unless you're someone I know/worked with in the past).

:wishluck: Here's to hoping!

Two weeks later and still no comic. Looks like tablism (Chris Venuti in Orlando, FL) has screwed me over on the Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 Gold edition. Everybody put out an alert not to buy from this jerk. He took the money and ran. :censored:

Mike

Here's one of the PM's from tablism:

Re: Spider-Man #1 Gold CGC 9.8

tablism tablism

Collector

Loc: North America (USA) Hello, thank you!

If you intend on sending a MO or check.

Please send it to

Chris Venuti

Shipping in the USA will be 8.25 via USPS for priority mail 2-3 days

If you want it insured it will be an additional 1.75(reccomended)

for an even 40.00

If you have a fedex or UPS account I can just bill it to that. And it will just be 30.00 even

Let me know your choice and I will mark it as sold.

And here he acknowledges receipt of payment on 7/10/08:

Re: Spider-Man #1 Gold CGC 9.8

tablism tablism

Collector

Loc: North America (USA) Hey Mike,

I got your money

I will ship it out tommorow

Thanks

I'm in the mood to screw people who screw me over.

He started a thread a while back about a AMS spreadsheet he was building and a few members emailed him to get it.I think this is the link.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2383422&fpart=1

This is all I can think of ,besides maybe sending him a letter.Hope everything works out.

Sorry to hear about your problem. A lot of good sellers here but no site is perfect. Hopefully he had a massive heart attack and he will send the comic when he is feeling a tad better.

He's gonna wish he had a heart attack if I ever get my hands on him. :devil:

Sorry to hear about your problem. A lot of good sellers here but no site is perfect. Hopefully he had a massive heart attack and he will send the comic when he is feeling a tad better.

He's gonna wish he had a heart attack if I ever get my hands on him. :devil:

Make sure you add his @ZZ to the PROBATION THREAD - for forum sales problems if he dont come thru soon.

I have been away on business for a few weeks, however I did send your package and I will get you the tracking info.

However I will not cooperate at all unless you remove my FREAKING personal info off this site.

HOW FREAKING DARE YOU!

I have been away on business for a few weeks, however I did send your package and I will get you the tracking info.

However I will not cooperate at all unless you remove my FREAKING personal info off this site.

HOW FREAKING DARE YOU!

If you've been away for a few weeks, and shipped it a few weeks ago, since you've been away, why doesn't he have it??

hm