• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Wanna get Married!
19 19

1,091 posts in this topic

Haven't posted in this thread in a while, although I've been haunting the WTB area.

Looking for a coverless Action Comics 2. I'd also consider pieces and parts, but a complete coverless would be the best of all possible worlds.

Who has a copy they're willing to part with?

Long shot here but lOOking for a TEC 27 cover only of anykind as long as it's the original. ..I have the rest of the book

Get in line :blahblah: Looking for a front cover for years :news:

File0054.jpg

File0053.jpg

hehe I figured there was a line for one! I hope you find one for that beautiful book of yours:)

I have the following coverless books.

Detective #34 - missing centerfold, 1st wrap split but complete

Detective #35 - missing outer wrap

Detective #40 - centerfold out, small panel cut out last page, small panel cut out 9 pages from back

Superman #2 - missing several outer wraps, missing centerfold.

Two requests for me, I am on the hunt for:

COVER ONLY Superman #6

2 INTERIOR WRAPS: Human Torch #23 (coverless copy or parts thereof would be great)

Tall orders for sure, but if you don't A-S-K you don't G-I-T!

Cheers!

Bob

Thought I would throw up a post here on the long shot that someone has one or knows where one is available.

Looking for a full cover to Planet Comics #15 as I have a full interior.

Thanks!

Jason

I'm looking for a complete coverless copy of Detective Comics 39, 65 and Batman 28.

Looking for a nice centerfold to Detective Comics 45.

Need covers to Detective Comics 38, 47 and 66, Batman Comics 16 and 32, Action Comics 25 and 29.

I would be willing to trade or buy. I have several more coverless ones (mostly Detective Comics) but those are the ones I'm active on right now. Thanks to anyone who can help!!!