• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somebody post some GA pics from SDCC!!!...... please

130 posts in this topic

Thnx B.O.! - Target 7 is indeed one of the best GA books in my opinion. Even just the Wolverton cover alone would qualify it, but the comic is loaded on the inside, too.

Hopefully I'll have some more scans tomorrow... :wishluck:

Oh, btw Ted at Superworld has a Star Comics 2. :o

Yeah, I love that book too (Target), thanks for the heads up on Star comics #2 , but I already have a copy!!!! lol

If you come across #11 PM me!!!

Joe

I'm curious about the Tec #35, what's the scoop, restored, low grade, price?
hey Peter. I flipped through it yesterday. Spine is split about 90% if I recall. Resto free I think. Price was $5500ish. This was Bluechips table. Bob was nice to talk to and had many early Actions that were low low grade. I considered his Action 13 but the last three pgs were missing. He did sell an Action 1 for $85k and a beat Cap 1 with no CF for $2k.

interior is married to the cover, on the tec 35, but bob did tell me he had the original interior (much worse shape) if anyone wanted it instead of the nicer tec 35 interior

Thnx B.O.! - Target 7 is indeed one of the best GA books in my opinion. Even just the Wolverton cover alone would qualify it, but the comic is loaded on the inside, too.

it is the same copy he had in chicago, that has brittle pages...joe already had a copy (thumbs u

I'm curious about the Tec #35, what's the scoop, restored, low grade, price?
hey Peter. I flipped through it yesterday. Spine is split about 90% if I recall. Resto free I think. Price was $5500ish. This was Bluechips table. Bob was nice to talk to and had many early Actions that were low low grade. I considered his Action 13 but the last three pgs were missing. He did sell an Action 1 for $85k and a beat Cap 1 with no CF for $2k.

Cap #1 for only $2K even with no CF seems like a good deal? Was it in presentable shape?

it is the same copy he had in chicago, that has brittle pages...joe already had a copy (thumbs u

Thanks Rick, appreciate a watchdog like yourself!!!! :headbang:

By the way when you get back, I can't wait to see a scan of that Funny Pages 2/2. It's a book I don't own but would love to own!!! :applause: