• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Somebody post some GA pics from SDCC!!!...... please

130 posts in this topic

that is bluechips picture... he is set up right next to filter81 and myself, in the neatstuff booth... he has some great books there.. the bob kane file copies, the action 1 (let it die, already!), a full run of archies and pep 22-26 I believe...

I won't be able to upload pics till I return from the trip tuesday, as I forgot my camera cord doh!

a full run of archies and pep 22-26 I believe...

That's not a bad run to have around the house... hm

Obviously without knowing grades, I can't comment on the price tag, other than to say that I'm not sure there are too many Archie collectors walking around SDCC with $50K wedges in their wallets. I understand the owner not wanting to spend time selling off all those issues on ebay, but still.

Ah, how I've missed not using the dialect word "wedge" :cloud9: Thanks for the pic - always nice to see a Pep 22 - and with a cover! :applause:

that is bluechips picture... he is set up right next to filter81 and myself, in the neatstuff booth... he has some great books there.. the bob kane file copies, the action 1 (let it die, already!), a full run of archies and pep 22-26 I believe...

I won't be able to upload pics till I return from the trip tuesday, as I forgot my camera cord doh!

Did you restore some sense into him by smacking him upside the head?

Are the GA keys all restored?

Depends on your definition of restored.

Transplant, a more classic line has never been uttered (thumbs u

Jim

Transplant, a more classic line has never been uttered (thumbs u

Jim

I can back it up with lots and lots of pictures of other Action #1s if you like. :whistle:

Ah I see. Gee I thought that Tec #35 sold on EBay or was that another one of those shilled to the roof but no reserve jobs. :screwy: Okay I won't start. That's the first Pep#22 I've seen for sale in some time, maybe ever?

How do prices at cons compare with ebay/comiclink/metro and all the other internet options? I would like to eventually get to one, maybe Chicago next year. Besides the experience of the convention and getting to see all those books, should I expect to pay more or less for golden age books compared to the internet? For example, the Batman 1, Pep 22, Marvel Mystery #4 shown in the photo above.