• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bye Bye jonnydouble

174 posts in this topic

We seem to be on the verge of a kinder, gentler forum... cloud9.gif

I feel a group hug coming on. flowerred.gif..(pssst... Joanna move closer)

i think you've been watching that paris hilton tape a little too much. blush.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Does that mean you don't feel the love? sorry.gif Do you need to see some of Greggy's Romance books?

bug is currently the King of the CPG boards...

Maybe he used his time away from the boards productively and is stuffing envelopes and soliciting phone donations for the Howard Dean election campaign. And he is just having way too much fun to come back. 27_laughing.gif

Discussion helps build a stronger community....you wanna talk comics...OK ...start a thread about a subject of your choosing...

This thread just resembles the adage regarding a dead horse. That's all.

I am certain for some people this is certainly true. Obviously, this thread is like beating a dead horse in your case. However, this subject strikes a chord within some other forum members who hold these events closer to their heart. They believe that they are voicing opinions which are important to other people and themselves. No one is forcing you to read this thread, so you are free to peruse the contents of other threads that may be of more interest to you.

If the subject of this thread disturbs or disinterests you, do what I do when I see the words "Hulk 181" in the title. Run screaming.

more food for thought: why hasn't Bug been allowed to return to the forums? The 30 days has well passed.

DAM

Without reading the rest of the posts in this thread (and I sorely hope someone else has already pointed this out)...

A) Get over it.

B) Bug came back (in shill form) and that (those?) shills was (were?) banned. Maybe his 30-day suspension starts over every time he comes back as another shill?

C) He's already back up in the cooler. (In shill form.)

D) Get over it.

Bye Jonny frown.gif

In all solemnness, an ode interpreting JD's "proclamation" to Dena (Waters, et al):

"Goodbye, cruel world,

I'm leaving you today.

Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.

Goodbye all you people,

There's nothing you can say,

To make me change my mind.

Goodbye."