• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My entire collection on Ebay

23 posts in this topic

I have a feeling this will not last long. If I had the money I would buy it in a heart beat.

Don't you have a scanner you're not can't using you could offer in trade?

:devil:

I have a feeling this will not last long. If I had the money I would buy it in a heart beat.

I sure hope it goes quickly...someone should be able to make a real nice profit, if they just have a little bit of time on their hands. Unfortunately, I have let the candle burn down to the table and am out of time.

Dropped the buy it now to 33K, and if you pick the collection up you get a 2K dollar discount. Thats a BIN for 31K if you pick everything up. If it does not sell, I have an interested buyer at just a shade below that figure the colletion will go to.

Dropped the buy it now to 33K, and if you pick the collection up you get a 2K dollar discount. Thats a BIN for 31K if you pick everything up. If it does not sell, I have an interested buyer at just a shade below that figure the colletion will go to.

COLLECTION HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!! Thanks for all the kind words, interest, and inquiries guys. Good group of people on these boards.

Andrew

COLLECTION HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!! Thanks for all the kind words, interest, and inquiries guys. Good group of people on these boards.

Andrew

:applause:

Andrew

(thumbs u (thumbs u

Andrew

Wow! That's awesome. :banana:

What's the ebay fee gonna run you on a $30,000 sale? Ouch!

Actually, I'd like to know that too!

Many congrats on the sale, Andrew. Hopefully calmer seas ahead, and you can replace them down the road if the mood strikes you. (thumbs u

Any idea who the buyer was? Kind of curious about his/her intentions with the AF 15...

lol Forrest, I thought you gave up on this book.