• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Perhaps this one wasn't graded correctly...

8 posts in this topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2202914326&category=68&rd=1

Fresh tight copy that has the bouncy feel of a comic that hasn't seen a lot of circulation in the marketplace. This copy is missing its centerfold, but has beautiful near white pages. There is a small color touch on the spine crease where there is a color break. The spine crease runs the length of the spine, and the color touch is in the black area. If not for these defects the book would grade at FINE.

Really? So only a missing centerfold, small color touch, and spine crease keep it from a FINE.

(Note the back cover!)

893frustrated.gifinsane.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2202914326&category=68&rd=1

Fresh tight copy that has the bouncy feel of a comic that hasn't seen a lot of circulation in the marketplace. This copy is missing its centerfold, but has beautiful near white pages. There is a small color touch on the spine crease where there is a color break. The spine crease runs the length of the spine, and the color touch is in the black area. If not for these defects the book would grade at FINE.

Really? So only a missing centerfold, small color touch, and spine crease keep it from a FINE.

(Note the back cover!)

893frustrated.gifinsane.gif

Haha, that's an amusing description...I have never had my comics described as having a "bouncy feel". I guess I am storing my books all wrong. insane.gif

Haha, that's an amusing description...I have never had my comics described as having a "bouncy feel". I guess I am storing my books all wrong. insane.gif

Maybe you've been skipping the "tumble dry" cycle? That's when the fabric softener really comes into play...

Seriously, that is one scary book... the back cover looks like Dr. Frankenstein did some quick work with tape and a piece of white cardboard...

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif