• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't laugh but I need to know

17 posts in this topic

I have got a Hulk 181 that I am thinking about selling and I need to know what and where the value stamp is.I know stupid question but dont laugh.Thanks Randy (shrug)

Bunch of (almost) comedians on these boards, Randy. It's a little square drawing of a Marvel character somewhere near the letters pages. I forget who it is in that issue and all my 181's are slabbed now. It's not a "stamp" that is a sticky insert or anything, so you'll know if it's missing or not by a cutout.

I have got a Hulk 181 that I am thinking about selling and I need to know what and where the value stamp is.I know stupid question but dont laugh.Thanks Randy (shrug)

Bunch of (almost) comedians on these boards, Randy. It's a little square drawing of a Marvel character somewhere near the letters pages. I forget who it is in that issue and all my 181's are slabbed now. It's not a "stamp" that is a sticky insert or anything, so you'll know if it's missing or not by a cutout.

The MVS in Hulk 181 is Shanna the She-Devil, it is the Centerfold of the book or near it, which makes an uncut page valueable to collectors whom marry it to their book. It is definitely the letters page.

If you are lucky enough to still have your stamp intact

Cut IT Out! A collection of MVS's properly trimmed is worth far more

than a complete Hulk 181.

and you guys need to stop teasing him about that...

shame on you.

:devil:

If you are lucky enough to still have your stamp intact

Cut IT Out! A collection of MVS's properly trimmed is worth far more

than a complete Hulk 181.

and you guys need to stop teasing him about that...

shame on you.

:devil:

Really? Maybe I should cut out all of the other MVS in my books? hm

lol

Hopefully you're MVS is intact Randy--few things more aggravating than finding a book is missing a coupon!

Oh yeah...I almost forgot... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh yeah...I almost forgot... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Troublemaker! :cry: