• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robojo33 ASM #33 9.9 LOL

164 posts in this topic

NUFF SAID!!!!!!!

I'm with you. I abdicate for the evening. Hopefully, I will be allowed to remain a member of the community and contribute accordingly. It's a wonderful forum though erroneously accusatory at times, CGC is an excellent company, the hobby only at its level due to it's efforts, and I wouldn't mind sticking around.

Any and all emails will be answered: Robotics223@aol.com

HEY! Welcome to the Boards Perry!!! Nice to see you here.

Are you offering books on here or only on Ebay??

:o:roflmao:

I'll offer them here as well if allowed to remain. Anyone purchasing from me with negative expectations will be pleasantly surprised.

As long as your posts are on topic and the forum guidlines are followed there's no reason why you can't sell here.

hm

Come on. You see an item for sale by a raw seller that has a 4.5, 4.8, 4.7, 4.8 star rating and you're not going to think twice about bidding. You're nitpicking needlessly. Read the feedbacks. Read the comments and see how "unhappy" everyone is.

Think twice? :o

I'd think just the once...and wouldn't go within a time zone of any seller with ratings like that.

And as you've brought up the subject of e-mails, and checking them every two hours...

When I won an FF #1 and ASM #5 from your comic-keys ID, you certainly did communicate promptly...inordinately so...up until the point that I asked you to FedEx the books to a friend in a New York hotel who was going to have them 'walked-thru' for grading at the Con.

Then you went silent for three days, even though you're on AOL and I could see you were on-line. You only responded once it was too late to effect the walk-thru.

Care to explain for your adoring fans? (shrug)

Come on. You see an item for sale by a raw seller that has a 4.5, 4.8, 4.7, 4.8 star rating and you're not going to think twice about bidding. You're nitpicking needlessly. Read the feedbacks. Read the comments and see how "unhappy" everyone is.

I'd think just the once...and wouldn't go within a time zone of any seller with ratings like that.

And as you've brought up the subject of e-mails, and checking them every two hours...

When I won an FF #1 and ASM #5 from your comic-keys ID, you certainly did communicate promptly...inordinately so...up until the point that I asked you to FedEx the books to a friend in a New York hotel who was going to have them 'walked-thru' for grading at the Con.

Then you went silent for three days, even though you're on AOL and I could see you were on-line. You only responded once it was too late to effect the walk-thru.

Oh snap.

Different seller. Nothing to explain.

Oh snap.

DOUBLE SNAP!

HEY! Welcome to the Boards Perry!!! Nice to see you here.

Are you offering books on here or only on Ebay??

:o

Don't worry. That's not why I signed on. I joined to answer some serious false charges, not sell comics. I'm well aware that most here will not be bidding on my items. I have no problem with that. My concern was allegations about dusrob receiving tainted merchandise from me, which was/is completely untrue.

Same seller, different 'name', everything to explain. (thumbs u

I can't assume responsibility for other sellers. Did you ask Richard for a refund?

Let's see if I understand.

1)You sell exactly what you describe. ?

2)Most of your books are sold raw ?

3)You accept returns within 7 days? Will you accept returns later if the books come back from CGC restored? A lower grade from CGC?

4)Your grades will not any high than CGC over a large sample nor any lower ?

THerefore, if I desperately need the book being offered, then I should purchase the book otherwise I should wait for a slabbed copy if I need a more certain outcome?

And you don't send books to CGC because....................?

Are my points accurate?

Oh snap.

DOUBLE SNAP!

ohsnap_cap.gif

Let's see if I understand.

1)You sell exactly what you describe. ?

2)Most of your books are sold raw ?

3)You accept returns within 7 days? Will you accept returns later if the books come back from CGC restored? A lower grade from CGC?

4)Your grades will not any high than CGC over a large sample nor any lower ?

THerefore, if I desperately need the book being offered, then I should purchase the book otherwise I should wait for a slabbed copy if I need a more certain outcome?

And you don't send books to CGC because....................?

Are my points accurate?

1) yes

2) yes

3) Yes, yes, no

I don't guarantee the grade. Just a blue label on unrestored, and that a restored comic will not be trimmed if not listed as such. If a buyer is dissatisfied/disagrees with my grade, he may return it within 7 days for a refund.

4) My comics, on a whole, have performed very well for their buyers at CGC, and perform very well pricewise at auction. Which is why:

I don't submit comics to CGC and incur the extra expense and lagtime of grading.

All of this is stated in my listings and about me page.

I can't assume responsibility for other sellers. Did you ask Richard for a refund?

So tell me this then, 'Perry'...why is it that when you won a number of books from me a few years ago on eBay, the payments were made by Danny Dupcak? (shrug)

Oh snap.

DOUBLE SNAP!

ohsnap_cap.gif

Certainly no double snap here on this end. Not only am I a different seller but based on the information in the post, the buyer never paid for the comics. Am I wrong about that or did he pay for them? I didn't read one way or the other but that's what I gleaned from it.

Oh snap.

DOUBLE SNAP!

ohsnap_cap.gif

Certainly no double snap here on this end. Not only am I a different seller but based on the information in the post, the buyer never paid for the comics. Am I wrong about that or did he pay for them? I didn't read one way or the other but that's what I gleaned from it.

You know I didn't pay for them, Danny, and you didn't chase me for payment, nor did you file for non-payment.

You must have lost about $1,000 in FVFs on that little deal. Why didn't you pursue it further?

I mean, a $1,000 is a lot of money for a straight-up seller, surely? (shrug)