• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robojo33 ASM #33 9.9 LOL

164 posts in this topic

Joking aside why hasnt Danny been taken to court yet? We have quite a few lawyers on the boards who i am sure could take him to task. I believe after reading the last robojo thread that 1koko never even got his money back after Danny pretending to be Perry told him to go and see Richard about a refund. There are also a few collectors i know who say they cant afford legal action because they are still out of pocket. No doubt i am going to get a lot of stick for saying this but i'll say it anyway 'until a lawyer steps forward and make a generous gesture by offering his services for free just this once to get Dupcak kicked out of the hobby

once and for all(and dont forget guys you are collectors too) then we will be talking about Dupcak in his various new forms of ID from now until the next 100 years.'

Isn't Dupcak a silent partner for PGX....... Danny, Daniel hm

Joking aside why hasnt Danny been taken to court yet? We have quite a few lawyers on the boards who i am sure could take him to task. I believe after reading the last robojo thread that 1koko never even got his money back after Danny pretending to be Perry told him to go and see Richard about a refund. There are also a few collectors i know who say they cant afford legal action because they are still out of pocket. No doubt i am going to get a lot of stick for saying this but i'll say it anyway 'until a lawyer steps forward and make a generous gesture by offering his services for free just this once to get Dupcak kicked out of the hobby

once and for all(and dont forget guys you are collectors too) then we will be talking about Dupcak in his various new forms of ID from now until the next 100 years.'

Just re-read this old thread and figured why not bump it. I find it interesting how he handled himself and remained quite calm through the whole thing. Kudo's to Nick and a few others for putting the screws to him.

It will be interesting to see where this guy pops up next since he has shut down his e-bay listing. With the inventory of books he obviously has, I can't see him sitting on this stuff long. There's just too much money laying around. My opinion is this stuff will start surfacing somwhere.

I also hope we get some updates on the court proceedings for his child support case. It always struck me odd how all of a sudden his girlfriend appeared here out of nowhere and started talking, and then dissapeared.