• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Robojo33 ASM #33 9.9 LOL

164 posts in this topic

Hey Mate,

Kinda of ironic ROBOJO33 has NOT defended himself after that deed showed up hm

but that's just my meh

Might be because he was banned, on a Sunday no less.

Go Dena!

So much for the weekend pass around here.

:roflmao:

http://www.justafanboy.com/ComicKeys/index.htm

"eBay I.D. robojo33 is the account used by someone calling himself "Perry Stroud". The mailing address (683 Nightingale Rd., West Hempstead, NY 11552) used by "Perry" on eBay is the same as the address for a house owned by "Richard Koos" aka Comic-Keys.

Here is a scan of the deed for said house as filed with the county assessors office (a matter of public record):

deed.jpg

"Perry Stroud" and "Richard Koos" at the same address....... What a small world!

I should also mention that the Private Investigator that supplied the copy of the deed was unable to find any record of anyone named "Perry Stroud" any where in the State of NY, ever. Go figure."

Oooops!!!!! Hammer, I'm sure you'll come up with some sort of "explanation" for this but I think most here don't care.

I wouldn't mind seeing how DD wriggles out of this one in the face of overwhelming evidence. Should be entertaining.

It's Perry, dammit! :makepoint:

lol

I'm just gutted that he's been banned. Last night was the most fun I've had here for a long time. :P

I am sad too. Every time Hammer posts here, the entertainment level goes up 20-fold. :banana:

Unfortunately, it never lasts. :(

lol

I'm just gutted that he's been banned. Last night was the most fun I've had here for a long time. :P

I am sad too. Every time Hammer posts here, the entertainment level goes up 20-fold. :banana:

Unfortunately, it never lasts. :(

Dena could've let him continue until Monday morning - you've gotta give 'em enough rope.... :D

Hey Mate,

Kinda of ironic ROBOJO33 has NOT defended himself after that deed showed up hm

but that's just my meh

Might be because he was banned, on a Sunday no less.

Go Dena!

So much for the weekend pass around here.

:roflmao:

:applause:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2548872#Post2548872

Gawd! For this kind of money you'd think bidders would require a little more in the way of scans.

A fool and his money......

When will they ever learn?

The IM 1 looked like it was trimmed even worse. Look at that right edge. lol

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170244494965&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.com%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Ffrom%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dm37%26satitle%3D170244494965%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1

Are you quite sure that the payments weren't made by Richard Koos? I know for a fact that the two payments to one seller in the UK were made by Richard Koos, not Daniel Dupcak because I specifically asked Richard to make them for me to facillitate the transaction. I still have the email reciepts that Richard sent me, not Daniel Dupcak, when he did this for me.

I won two comics from a UK seller and he could only take Paypal. I not yet had Paypal. Richard had paypal and he owed me a refund on two comics that I returned. Problem solved. I asked Richard to send payment for me through Paypal to the UK seller and knock it off of my refund check.

He did so and sent me an email receipt to update my balance owed email for my records.

This only happened with one seller, Flaming Telepath, or I believe Gwentleleaf was your eBay name, and one seller only and the timing made the request logical.

If you remember, I had told you that I was going to ask Richard to do this for me since he owed me a refund before I even asked him to.

Oh. My. God.This has got to be diagnosable.

Originally Posted By: LordRahl
 Originally Posted By: jackielalor60

"eBay I.D. robojo33 is the account used by someone calling himself "Perry Stroud". The mailing address (683 Nightingale Rd., West Hempstead, NY 11552) used by "Perry" on eBay is the same as the address for a house owned by "Richard Koos" aka Comic-Keys.

Here is a scan of the deed for said house as filed with the county assessors office (a matter of public record):

deed.jpg

"Perry Stroud" and "Richard Koos" at the same address....... What a small world!

I should also mention that the Private Investigator that supplied the copy of the deed was unable to find any record of anyone named "Perry Stroud" any where in the State of NY, ever. Go figure."

Oooops!!!!! Hammer, I'm sure you'll come up with some sort of "explanation" for this but I think most here don't care.

I wouldn't mind seeing how DD wriggles out of this one in the face of overwhelming evidence. Should be entertaining.

Why is everyone acting like this is news? It's been posted on my website for a year.

Originally Posted By: goldust40

deed.jpg

Why is everyone acting like this is news? It's been posted on my website for a year.

Might be new news to the new.

Originally Posted By: goldust40

deed.jpg

It isn't about being news, it's 'cause he was here and he was denying he was Koos/Dupcak/whatever. Then the above document was posted which blew any of his whitterings out of the water. And then he got banned before he could come up with a "rational" explanation.