• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Registry Set Additions - Aug 2008 List - Make Requests Here

277 posts in this topic

Please create a set addition for the complete sets of all the x-men series and their spin-offs (part of which is already available).

Excalibre X-Force X-Factor Generation X Classic X-Men the EarlyYears X-Men '95 X-men Unlimited (all X-men Age of Apocalypse series like gambit and xternals Alpha Omega ect....) X-Man and any others I have left out thanks

Gemma,

Thank you so much for the Harbinger & Turok sets. And I see that X-O Manowar is scheduled. The anticipated release of new Valiant books has generated a lot of interest in the old Valiant books and created new enthusiasm among long-time Valiant fans.

I would love to see Rai and Bloodshot runs. And I am sure you will also make a lot of Valiant fans happy by adding the core titles Magnus Robot Fighter and Solar at some point.

I would like set on the following title, thanks!

- Marvel Knight: Spider-Man 2004

- Sensational Spider-Man 2006 (Followe where MK: SM end)

- Spectacular Spider-Man 2003 Jenkins/Ramos run

- Spectacular Spider-Man 1 2003 Canadian Expo Edition

- Amazing Spider-Man FCBD 2007

- Spider-Man vs Wolverine 1987

- Spider-Man : Reign 2007

- Infinity Guantlet 1991

DC:

- Lobo 1990

CRUSADE:

- Shi 1994

FULL CIRCLE:

- Full Cyrcle Preview 2006

IMAGE:

- Wanted DF Blue Foil 2004

Hi Gemma,

Can you please add the following GA titles. Thanks,

Captain Science

First Love Illustrated

Inside Crime

My Confessions

Saari

Slavegirl Comics

Son of Sinbad

True Life Secrets

Wild Bill Hicock

The Dead Who Walk

Ghost Comics (Fiction House)

Super-Mystery Comics

Vic Flint

Hi Gemma now I found you and will wtie every day , lol, kidding, you know whaat I want transformer's 1984 mini serie's Headmaster's , transformers universe , gi and the transformer's 1985 I think. Anything transformers , like the movie prequel if we have to go idw now or adaption.Please, please ,please. speak to you soon, there's a reason they call me crazy transformer guy. meanwhile haven't updated all mmy books recently, but add add add transformer's. thanks Gemma

for the Ant set can you please add another slots for the v1 series of issues 1,2,3 & 4 so i can add all different covers for the issues, there is 3 different covers for issues 2,3 & 4 but there is only slots for 2 of the covers and issue 1 has 7 different covers and only slots for 6 of them

thx