• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIGFOOT body found

46 posts in this topic

Supposedly they are going to let a bunch of scientists, scholars, and acedemics thoroughly examine the body. We will have to wait for their conclusions.

If it does turn out to be real, it will be kind of creepy. If it doesn't turn out to be real, I will be crushed lol

Originally Posted By: WiseGuyX
 Originally Posted By: OldGuy
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header"> Originally Posted By: WiseGuyX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anything is possible I guess.</div></div><br /><br />That's something your mother told you in a misguided attempt to help build self confidence. It's simply not true.

No, my mother said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say a damn word. But that is just what she said...what was said by me stims from Religious beliefs.

Well, then it's easy to understand why you believe that this may be a "real" Bigfoot. \(thumbs u

Come again? Now are you mocking my Religious beliefs or what? I never once said I personaly believe in Bigfoot. Since you're interrested in my stance on Bigfoot, I remain neutral on the subject. I'm simply waiting on factual proof just like you. So pull up your rocking chair and take a Geritol while we wait.

My wife and I were surfing articles and videos about the so-called "Montauk Monster" last night. Some people's theory is that it's a viral marketing campaign for a Cartoon Network show called "Cryptids Are Real!"

This seems too coincidental.

Montauk Monster:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lzEz3WP8vk

Personally, I think it's the elusive POOPACABRA!

That is all.

Originally Posted By: OldGuy
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header"> Originally Posted By: WiseGuyX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anything is possible I guess.</div></div><br /><br />That's something your mother told you in a misguided attempt to help build self confidence. It's simply not true.

No, my mother said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say a damn word. But that is just what she said...what was said by me stims from Religious beliefs.

My mom told me "Don't read those stupid funny books...they'll rot your brain"...who knew???... (shrug)

Originally Posted By: ashrael
Someone is trying to drum up business....

Likely....

A few red flags..

If they found it in northern Georgia, why have a press conference in California? \(shrug\)

And why are the measurments metric? hm

These are, after all, supposedly good ole Georgia boys....

was wondering bout the metric thing too, but it is a story on a foreign news site. anyway i still call BS. loved the Bigfoot 6 Mil Man episodes tho!

These guys are working the system good.

Free internet and media advertising (shame on some of these journalists to stoop to this level; what does that say about our journalism standards)? And people that actually buy it. What more could one ask for?

Yeah, let's ignore the real issues and focus on bigfoot.