• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Don't you hate it when...

15 posts in this topic

You see a comic you really wanted on ebay and it was listed as a "buy it now" and now belongs to someone else!! I'm hoping Karma kicks in and rewards me for my loss.

Sorry you missed it, sometimes it was not meant to be, maybe it was missing a page...

I wonder why people assume we are all "brothers"? ;)

Originally Posted By: JvR11
You see a comic you really wanted on ebay and it was listed as a "buy it now" and now belongs to someone else!! I'm hoping Karma kicks in and rewards me for my loss.

Sorry you missed it, sometimes it was not meant to be, maybe it was missing a page...

I wonder why people assume we are all "brothers"? ;\)

Because he isn't wearing a Wonder Woman costume. :baiting::hi:

Originally Posted By: skypinkblu

I wonder why people assume we are all "brothers"? ;\)

Because he isn't wearing a Wonder Woman costume. poke2.gif

hi.gif

It's not nice to Assume...;) and I hope you are having a great night, Jim:) :hi:

gossip.gif Actually, I quite think that would be a cool costume to wear.

:gossip:You know, what if there were, hundreds of female collectors, joining in, just not wearing the proper costumes.... hm can you imagine...the shock, the HORROR, Even Pre Code;) ;)

You were right, you know, it might be fun to post some stud pictures...except I don't think they would have the same powerful acceptance that the naked women posts have ;)

I'm always reluctant to see what things sold for on Ebay for this very reason. I'd hate to see something I really wanted BIN'ed at half what I would pay. Anything I can help to find JV?

Thanks Dan, I wish you had some more key Bakers I'm really looking for. The one I just missed went for $50 but was worth I'm thinking at least 3 times this. At least it wasn't the Cinderella Love 25 I'm looking for then I would really have thought I'd done something bad with Karma :flamed:

You were right, you know, it might be fun to post some stud pictures...except I don't think they would have the same powerful acceptance that the naked women posts have ;\)

You are right Pink :gossip: