• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Archie craziness

14 posts in this topic

If it were complete I could see it maybe breaking $1000 and maybe $1500, but it's missing an interior page!! Full spine split with full length tape inside and out with tape stains I'd give it a 1.0 and then green label incomplete.

GPA has a 2.5 selling for $3900 two years ago, a 3.0 selling for $6500 and a 5.0 for $15000 last year.

I thought the last two years would be the height of Archie madness. The coverless Pep 22 sold for what - $1000?

Still, good to see an Archie 1 sell for more than Amazing Fantasy 15. I wonder if that'd be the same for a high grade copy.

If it were complete, I could see this copy going for $3K. I'm impressed that this one is already at $1800. How does one lose the thrid wrap anyway? Seems like it would take some effort to do that...

If it were complete, I could see this copy going for $3K. I'm impressed that this one is already at $1800. How does one lose the thrid wrap anyway? Seems like it would take some effort to do that...

Considering that the Reserve is not Met yet, apparently NeatStuff is not surprised but don't they always have very high reserves?

Metro has a complete issue for $2100. Complete - as in, all the page are there, but looks a little brittle for both cover and pages. Still, I'd rather have that one than the one on ebay. That it hasn't met reserve is lame on Neat Stuff's part. Maybe they'll just sell it off line but that sure gives a buyer a chance to reflect on his decision and come back and say "no"

Ed