• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Things That Annoy You On The Boards

310 posts in this topic

Dorks that PM you after you've taken the risk of buying a sweet raw book and asking for dibs when you get the book graded.

:baiting:

1. People who constantly rag on modern books. Yes, we know you basically stopped reading comic books back in the 70s, but, surprise surprise, all that means is that you're missing out on what is probably the highest quality & most diverse selection of comic books ever created.

2. That every single bloody sales thread includes ASM's. Enough already!

People who read Moderns and act like evangelists spreading the word of their new religion, browbeating potential converts, and being sure to insult the intelligence of the unwashed heathens who dropped new comics years ago.

1) Most OT Threads.

2) Those very few posters who rarely contribute anything meaningful and whose every post is meant to degrade, demean, insult, or antagonize.

3) People who buy or sell books and ignore words of common courtesy like Please and Thank You.

4) The fact that CGC rarely responds to anything in the Ask CGC forum.

5) That the quote button STILL isn't fixed.

6) When a perfectly good and meaningful thread is poisoned by copper X-Men covers.....much like this thread will be any second.

I've got to agree with #4. I've posted a couple of times with absolutely no response.

Andy

All these leather slapping, back scratching, love-in conversations .......when we should be posting up images of comics and talking about the character development of our favorite fiction heroes. :kidaround:

I guess I also get a bit annoyed when I post up for F/VF or better GGA books, and don't get responses immediately at 50% - 60% of guide. What's up with that?